Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Spotted - USRoadscholar

546 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Debbedee 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The events leading up to this pic are elementary...

The events leading up to this pic are elementary...

He first bought a danish at the whole foods Deli from the counter waif and her coworker. He then spent 90 minutes regaling them with the dangers of eating processed hot dogs... Afterwards, they felt obliged to push start his bike for him, as the combination of his tight leathers and his low-fat diet left him too weak to press the starter button.

( Just Kidding Bill!!! )

#5 ·
LMAO

I don't think I have ever passed a bakery that I knew about. I'm trying to organize a ride to Cass, WV, there is a great bakery near the railroad.

Don, how is the bike project coming?

Some hotdogs are good for you, just cook them. Look at the ingredients statements, everything in them is there. They must be made to the formula of 30%fat, 10%water, with a protein content of approximately 20%. I do eat them.

If you do break down, what a great crew to help you get going.

#6 ·
Hey everyone! :toothy I finally made it here! :redflip
Went riding today with Tony, Katie, Stillie, Greg, Alex BAMMER (can't remember his name) and Chad and Travis who are down from PA. We had a great time! :draggin

We are going to the Shark Club in Centreville tonight (Saturday) if anyone wants to join us there we will have a pool table staked out! :biggrin

Damn! I'm lovin these smiles!!!:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.