Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
M.F.I.C.
1,721 Posts
I was wanting that one dipshit in the yellow shirt to learn the meaning of road rash. I've never seen an adult wear a T-shirt like that.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I love the fact the only time anyone is wearing a helmet is during the night "sequences", yet the helmet is in the entire video. :confused :shake

·
Motards are the l33t.
1,545 Posts
what would have been funny is if one of those idiots fell off their bike, and then the helmet that was clipped under the passenger seat saved the bike acting like a frame slider. That would have made my day.

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Looks like some of the people I saw down in Miami. :laughing I guess it's cool to have your helmet on the side of the bike (and ride). :confused

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
ktb said:
I love the fact the only time anyone is wearing a helmet is during the night "sequences", yet the helmet is in the entire video. :confused :shake
:werd

And then they put their lid on at night but they run with a tinted shield. :rolleyes

I guess what really sums up the video is the "stunting" in the K-mart parking lot. Everything about those riders is K-mart caliber...

I wish I knew which MySpace page they belonged too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well it got cold at night the helmet keeps his head warm.
I loved those mad wheelies
ktb said:

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Gotta love the standing on the pegs acting like it's a Christ Air, or sitting on the tank riding and not pulling a wheelie. :laughing Polvo said it best......Someone should take those bikes away from them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts