Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. My name is Kris. I was a member of SBN by the same handle. I'm heavy into music - mostly rockabilly and classic rock. I play drums, but I suck. I try to ride, but I suck even worse at that. I suck so bad, in fact, that I have recently taken up a new sport, skateboarding, just so that I could suck bad at something new. I am also a geek. When I'm not sucking hard at one of the above mentioned activities, you can safely bet that I'm stinking up the room with some video game. I used to surf a long, long time ago, but it's so long ago that it feels like a different life. One day I will move back to an ocean town and take it up again, but for now, since I live near some of the best snowboarding around, I'm gonna take that up as well. I don't care about much else, but I'm always happy to talk about any of the above mentioned topics - feel free to PM me on any of them. If you happen to live near me, PM me - we'll go ride.

Kris

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
welcome home brother :twofinger

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome! Hey, how to you change the little thing above your avatar? I couldn't figure it out (I guess I dumb too :D ).

·
Registered
866 Posts
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnothin...:redflip

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Sup Rev.:cool: Glad to see ya made it over.:cigar

oh yeah, almost forgot!..........:redflip

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
'sup Revfan. Let us know how your first day of snowboarding goes. I piece of advise, wear lots of padding. :redflip

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LeonTLR said:
'sup Revfan. Let us know how your first day of snowboarding goes. I piece of advise, wear lots of padding. :redflip
Will do.

·
Registered
319 Posts
RevFan said:
I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. My name is Kris. I was a member of SBN by the same handle. I'm heavy into music - mostly rockabilly and classic rock. I play drums, but I suck. I try to ride, but I suck even worse at that. I suck so bad, in fact, that I have recently taken up a new sport, skateboarding, just so that I could suck bad at something new. I am also a geek. When I'm not sucking hard at one of the above mentioned activities, you can safely bet that I'm stinking up the room with some video game. I used to surf a long, long time ago, but it's so long ago that it feels like a different life. One day I will move back to an ocean town and take it up again, but for now, since I live near some of the best snowboarding around, I'm gonna take that up as well. I don't care about much else, but I'm always happy to talk about any of the above mentioned topics - feel free to PM me on any of them. If you happen to live near me, PM me - we'll go ride.

Kris

dude wrong site. try www.datingservice.com lol

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:confused .... :lmao ..... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, evor6, I know that www.datingservice.com has changed your life, but I really don't need that service. Thanks again! :flipoff (These new smileys are cool, huh. :D)

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Welcome RevFan. Seen the Rev recently? He hasn't swung thru St Louis, when I can catch him, in a while.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SprintST said:
Welcome RevFan. Seen the Rev recently? He hasn't swung thru St Louis, when I can catch him, in a while.
Would this have been close to you?

8/16/02 Kansas City, MO Beaumont Club All Ages Nashville Pussy

Anyway, I saw them about 2 months ago or so. Kicked ass.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts