Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
jayman and Method are super fabulous!
Joined
·
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Steak and blowjob day is coming up but theres always an issue of when it really is....From what i understand the majority celebrate the day after Valentines day correct???:confused So who is going to enjoy Steak & BJ day????:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
I want a "steak and blowjob" hallmark card...
 

·
Soul Man
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
Somewhere there is a Mod trying to decide if this thread should be moved to the Bedroom or the CF Cafe.

JC
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
Fair enough but where's the "eat and steak" day holiday?

that's the only stupid name I could think of for the female alternative
 

·
jayman and Method are super fabulous!
Joined
·
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crazykell said:
Fair enough but where's the "eat and steak" day holiday?

that's the only stupid name I could think of for the female alternative
every other day but mostly february 14th
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
spiderman6969 said:
every other day but mostly february 14th
I must be doing something wrong then. :laughing :confused
 

·
jayman and Method are super fabulous!
Joined
·
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
askmrjesus said:
Somewhere there is a Mod trying to decide if this thread should be moved to the Bedroom or the CF Cafe.

JC
It would be the CF Cafe because you get the steak before the blow job! ;)
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
spiderman6969 said:
It would be the CF Cafe because you get the steak before the blow job! ;)
what if you get the steak WHILE getting the blow job?

:D
 

·
Soul Man
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
what if you get the steak WHILE getting the blow job?

:D
I don't know, but if you get the two confused, it goes to the Darkside.

JC
 

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
Joined
·
21,601 Posts
:lmao
 

·
her
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
Now thats my idea of a holiday.

And we are supposed to be happy with a box of chocolates...pffft :redflip
 

·
There's a gun in my truck
Joined
·
4,816 Posts
:laughing




my new favorite day... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
what if you get the steak WHILE getting the blow job?

:D
It's call Fillet-tio
 

·
4000 Post Club
Joined
·
4,311 Posts
Crazykell said:
Fair enough but where's the "eat and steak" day holiday?

that's the only stupid name I could think of for the female alternative
I think it's called cun and salad day.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top