Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
BITCHIN

Me and my friend are going to need some. I'll place my order tomorrow or Monday. Please reserve 4 of em. Thanks Dominic. Oh and What other goodies do you have laying around MR.????? Me interested:D

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
nice hey how much will it cost total shipped to San Diego and will I need a Credit card or paypal? well let me know,I would also like to know if its 18$ shipped total if so send me a pair!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
posting for wee , we will take 5 please thanks
but how about a trade for a set of MB savas ???

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
put me a down for one ill just stick with that for now!! are they Asjustable? well i would like to know

Zack

oh yeah BTW check your PM

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
these are not the adjustable type but what we do is drain out the shock oil that is in them and put in gear oil, the higher the weight gear oil the stiffer they are, i use 75 weight gear oil and it is stiff and smooth as butter. i think they are all sold out but i will have to sort through all my pm's and emails. thanks for all your guys pm's Dominic

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
hey Do u still have one left well let me know

Zack

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
Also what does it come with? is it the Steering damper and all nuts and bolts well I would like to know I will activate my Paypal account soon

Zack

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
To answer your question Dominic NOPE i will be putting that on my C1 anybody down for sum Amago Riding this sunday?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
these will fit on just about anything ,all you have to do is drill some holes, i will post a pic of one on my 911 tonite to give people an idea how to mount them.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
:clap :clap thanks Dom....mine came today as well...............thanks for hooking all of us up!!! I need one more??? LOL.....any left????:D

JOHN

1 - 20 of 26 Posts