Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Love the first picture. Is that the top of Hogsback Express?

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
i will see ya thursday mornin bright and early!

·
What?
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the first picture. Is that the top of Hogsback Express?
Yup!
How was the snow? Prolly solid ice seeing the rain, then super cold we've gotten for the last couple of days.
Sorta icey, but it's was fun still. Just glad to be riding you know.

I will be going up on Thursday again, so see whom ever is going...aodan20, I will be parking at the top lot (by brooks chair) around 9am on thursday, I drive a E30 gold 325is with NW BOARD SPORTS sticker on the back window, if you see me, come say hi, maybe we can put couple runs in.

·
the fruit of my loins
6,518 Posts
i am going up to stevens on thursday, but i will be sledding and having a "picnic" back in the woods instead of riding. well unless the snow is good that is :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Big Mountain, Montana!!! I can't wait. Never been that far east for snowboarding. I hear the snow is super dry. I can't wait!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Nice pics :thumb its snowing hard here, maybe on the passes too:redflip

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Snowing hard in Cashmere. It's been snowing since 2am.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
smokee said:
i am going up to stevens on thursday, but i will be sledding and having a "picnic" back in the woods instead of riding. well unless the snow is good that is :)
sledding as in snowmobile sledding, or sledding as in, a sled?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.