Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
:D

Heated handle grips, I'm all good. :cool:

I figure first snow fall, then she goes into storage. Shrug, maybe mid-November?

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Mid-November for me as well.:( After that, the weather is just not to cooperative.:shake

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll put my bike in storage long enough for the snow to clear off the road, then throw on the snowmobile suit and ride till I am numb! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
shawnM said:
I'll put my bike in storage long enough for the snow to clear off the road, then throw on the snowmobile suit and ride till I am numb! :cool:
Just don't forget your gloves again, guy! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
:bluecreep

Nyah, we got one more month of riding left. Seriously, good leathers, fleece, and heated handlegrips make a world of diff.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine will be away Shortly, I don't mind the kewl weather, its the Cold tires that scare me. Last night after getting home from my commute from work (25 min) My tires where barely warm to the touch.

But I still think I'll get some heated Grips, Will be nice in the spring too ;)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I remember taking my bike out in January for that really mild weekend we had. I walked around for the rest of the week with a big smile on my face!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I store mine in a heated garage so I don't really winterize them. Just fill up the tank and throw some gas stablilizer in them. I'm going to keep riding once in while till the snow is here to stay (we got 5cms on Sunday but it's gone now.)

·
Wannabe Poser
4,235 Posts
Until there's snow on the ground, it'll be out.

Sportychick don't worry, no one can see your nose dribbling inside your helmet. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Guido said:
Sportychick don't worry, no one can see your nose dribbling inside your helmet. :D
Dude, don't ya know?! :(

Sporty rides with a beanie, so her hair can flow freely and so she can wink at the 5-0 Mustanga nd 5.7 Camaro guys at the lights! :cool:

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cambridgezx6r said:
Dude, don't ya know?! :(

Sporty rides with a beanie, so her hair can flow freely and so she can wink at the 5-0 Mustanga nd 5.7 Camaro guys at the lights! :cool:
Hahahaha, that's not me!

I can't handle sniffling all that snort back either, snort isn't my most favourite meal! :D

·
Wannabe Poser
4,235 Posts
Oh OK, in that case I can see how snot dribbling into your ear can be a turn-off to the Mustang boys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts