Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to go play around in the morning in Alabama. Going to take little bro up and work on some wheelies. Anybody else want to ride up? How bout it Young stunt? I'm going to take the Dr up so got room for a couple of bikes? Got to be back for Jeremiah's thing at 3.

·
Registered
630 Posts
This is YoungStunt im over at Icebergster's house just wanted to ask:What time, How many people are going and where should I meet you if I can go.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just me and my little brother. I was thinking about 9 or 10 or something like that. out on 29. call me if you want to go 341-3661. I'm really just going to work with little bother.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Jame's I'd love to go but I have a new problem now,
since Drews last post about some guys not diggin the wheelie thing and riding fast, I'll have to think to myself "hum" how can I live my life with out a pulse?:redflip

I really would like to go but I'll have the little girl while mama is working.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool Don. see you later at Jeremiahs thing. Hate that I missed out last nite. And I didn't know that Jimmy was still alive!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool man. Next time maybe. I just play around not as good as you guys. Really just work with little bro. He's only 11 , but fun to watch. Worked with one handers yesterday. Busted that but a couple of times. Good stuff .

·
Registered
536 Posts
jab7r said:
That's cool man. Next time maybe. I just play around not as good as you guys. Really just work with little bro. He's only 11 , but fun to watch. Worked with one handers yesterday. Busted that but a couple of times. Good stuff .
It doesn't matter how good you are as long as your having fun and you can't be good without practicing. So yeah I'll ride with whoever. I'll be riding alot more in about two weeks.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I know . And I'm going to have fun that's a giving. I was just telling you guys that I'm not a big stunter so you guys would know and not expect something else. I would love for little bro to be around different riders just to learn more or see more. I take him Dragracing all the time and he loves it but i want to see other sides of riding too. But anytime you want a riding partner just tell me I'm game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts