Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the shortest day of the year. that means starting tomorrow the days will get longer.
WOOHOO!:clap

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
YES! I hate winter with a passion. I don't know if it's the lack of sunlight or the huge amounts of snow or the extreme cold. Or f it's all three.. Either way. I will live somewhere that never sees snow and is always warm. Someday.. I hope..

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
I checked the extended forecast, Tuesday and Wednesday are supposed to hit 50 degrees..........gonna try and take the bike out for a quick blast :D

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
friggin' winter :rant

btw, thanks for a bright side Karl :thumb

·
Registered
3,613 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Winter...Summer...What's the difference! Was around 52 degrees today,not a cloud in the sky. Three of us rode the North Carolina backroad twisties. What a Ride!!!! Will ride to work tommorrow.....supposed to be 61 and clear!!! And Chrismas Eve through Sunday mid to upper 50's and mostly sunny!! Woo-Hoo!!
And no bugs!!:nanana

·
37,280 Posts
lucan(thewolfboy) said:
Winter...Summer...What's the difference! Was around 52 degrees today,not a cloud in the sky. Three of us rode the North Carolina backroad twisties. What a Ride!!!! Will ride to work tommorrow.....supposed to be 61 and clear!!! And Chrismas Eve through Sunday mid to upper 50's and mostly sunny!! Woo-Hoo!!
:redflip :nanana :redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Celebrated the solstice this afternoon. Yeah, we get more daylight.

Took the bike out for about 15 miles today. It wasn't much, but it did the trick.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
lucan(thewolfboy) said:
Ahh, it was a clear and crisp 73 here today.

·
37,280 Posts
kerry_129 said:
You mean some of you quit riding in the winter?!? :eek.............:nanana
:redflip :nanana

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
CitizenTony said:
Ahh, it was a clear and crisp 73 here today.
I think I went past your 'hood today Tony... put about 200 miles on the SV this afternoon/evening. Mmmmmmm nice weather right before Christmas :D

(of course it's supposed to be crappy just in time for the holidays)

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
IcEyZf said:
Your in Texas complaining about Winter?:crackup :rolleyes
yuppp.... itd be like living in cuba and bitching about the price of hash... :laughing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts