Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sat (10/19) or Sun (10/20)

Guys,
For the past few weekends, May has been brought home. Next weekend it looks like she'll be staying at Kessler. If you all want to get together and ride up to visit as a group, we could entertain the girl for a few hours.

Post up if you're interested.. and when you'd be available.

UPDATE:
Sunday 3pm. We can meet somewhere prior and head up together us just meet at Kessler. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the Kessler in Cedar Grove, not the one right off of 280 in East Orange.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I'm in, Drew. If'n it'll be Saturday, please let me know ahead of time so that I can re-arrange my work plans.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What day would be best for you all? Saturday? Sunday?

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
ol808lo said:
What day would be best for you all? Saturday? Sunday?
Depends. I work Saturdays, and there's footbal on Sundays. So I'm gonna hafta change my schedule around either way. Unless it'll be in the later afternoon on Saturday.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
I do have a lot of set up to do for the party and clean up on Sunday so both days are out for me.... I wish I could make it. I accually took off work Monday and was hoping to go up to see her.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I'll be at Kazz's on Saturday but Sunday I'll be free. Lets go Sunday mid-morning?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I just realized Sat was Kazz's shindig. Sunday it is. Afternoon or what?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm insterested, just post up the meeting place.

Haven't had a chance to see May until now.

:(

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys, we can meet up at Chilis at 2:30 or so. Let me know if that works. Also, do you plan on riding up there or driving?

·
Registered
367 Posts
hey whats up people i was planning a ride for sunday but i dont know what has been going on with this sites. well here goes with the people that stay over my house from mikes party we are going to meet up with you guys and head up together. i thought i saw someone say 3pm that would be great.

anyway my plan was to get a doubles ride going well i have like five girls so far who NEED men with bikes lol and helmets so let me know who is interested we dont want to let the girls down:shake if you guys are going to mikes party you are free to stay at my house. i only use my driveway for bikes so noone will be on the street over night.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, I'll be at Chilis before 2:30. Plan on heading out from there around 2:45. We'll be up there by 3:15 or so (it shouldn't take that long, but we all know how you ladies like to take your time).

PM me for my cell phone number if you need it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts