Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Go Big or Go Home! Hum, no wonder I'm broken.
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
FZ1, call me....I can ride with you...I just need a little help...I don't see you here anymore... do you have another name? Please call me.

·
TRUST-N-ME
530 Posts
Superbike1 said:
FZ1, call me....I can ride with you...I just need a little help...I don't see you here anymore... do you have another name? Please call me.

Do you need us to meet you somewhere? Will you be riding or needing a ride? Just name the place and we'll be there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can FZ1 answer for himself? I am riding....I don't need a ride....I will meet FZ1 anytime anywhere....Thanks for the offer... I don't need a ride. I still does do not know his new name. . . Longshot, do you know his new :( :( :(

·
TRUST-N-ME
530 Posts
Superbike1 said:
Can FZ1 answer for himself? I am riding....I don't need a ride....I will meet FZ1 anytime anywhere....Thanks for the offer... I don't need a ride. I still does do not know his new name. . . Longshot, do you know his new :( :( :(
[/QUOT

Maybe he's not answering because there is no one here by that name, silly :nanana Are you sure you don't need a riiiiiiide? positively, absolutely, with out a doubt you don't need one......TROLL.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks I don't need a ride....I need the former FZ1 to call me...I believe his new name is CerberUSNM....Great name.... sounds like the name he wanted long time ago....Hey, devil dog call me.... miss our fun together...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts