Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Yeah i noticed that the television stations didn't catch any of these clips during the game either? :confused

Attachments

·
Registered
18,094 Posts

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts

Attachments

·
6,639 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Dragon said:
+1

Becareful Nico's the biggest sore loser I EVA meet...............
That guys too fat to be me. :nanana

·
Registered
18,094 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Dragon said:
I'll save you face this one time and not comment..........
C'mon...I'm in a good mood. Let's hear it.

·
Hooligan in training
2,950 Posts
everyone knows the whole game was fucked up but nothing is going to change it. I actually feel sorry for both teams. its kinda of a cheated loss and a tainted win in my eyes.

·
6,639 Posts
mnewell said:
Roethlisberger admitted last night on Letterman that his TD was not a TD...
I believe he said he didn't think it was ...when he landed it clearly didn't look like it....Tell ya what, Take off running as fast as you can and jump head-first into the closest 300lb+ man you find and tell me that you'll know exactly (within inches literally) how far forward you went before you hit the ground ;) .......I'll wait here, video would be preferable....after all, we'll need the replay to figure it out.....

Hell, even the clearly seachicken biased guys on NFLRadio yesterday were forced to admit that it looked like a TD after they looked at the replay from ABC ....and they were tearing the refs up on a level you guys are only dreaming of :laughing

But I digress .......We'll see you guys next year! (don't make me change your forum logo again :twofinger)

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
J_SIN said:
everyone knows the whole game was fucked up but nothing is going to change it. I actually feel sorry for both teams. its kinda of a cheated loss and a tainted win in my eyes.
:werd

Nothing you can do about it except get excited for next year.

·
6,639 Posts
J_SIN said:
Now this I agree with 100% ...there were clearly some questionable calls, no matter what I personally thing ....it's bad for a team to have their win/loss questioned for this shit .....

In a perfect world we'd have robots/sensors making the calls so we could completely remove the "human factor" from the game ......unfortunatly as long as there are humans making the calls, there is the chance for "human error"

Hell, we went through it during the colts game...the NFL even admitted after the fact that at least one of the (pivitol) calls was absolutely wrong, luckily we were able to overcome it....doesn't make it any better tho...

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
J_SIN said:
+1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts