Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will someone please post the referees adresses from the game? These guys were absolutley dismal! Someone make them eat a gun. These guys truley have it in their mind to make sure the Steelers win. I hate that shit.

·
Registered
865 Posts
what ever the idiot hawks lost two touchdowns and one posible because of holding.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I usually don't resort to casting aspersions on the officiating after I watch my team lose BUT...

I saw three really bad calls. Bad calls happen, but the timing on these make them some of the worst calls I've ever seen. Ten points lost in all. 3 on the first TD and the probable 7 (they made it to the 2nd YL!) they would have got when they got that BS holding call. Anyway, that's all.

·
I wanna ride...
638 Posts
Hawks sucks!! Had many chances to win but:rant :rant

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I, for once, would like to see the losing teams fans show some class and admit that they were out played. There were blown calls on both sides.

At least your coach showed some class in his post game comments. :thumb

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
I, for once, would like to see the losing teams fans show some class and admit that they were out played. There were blown calls on both sides.

I'm not saying they weren't outplayed, I'm saying that two bad calls cost Seattle ten points. I know what I saw.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Hypnotiq said:

are you smoking crack? The steelers were out-played on defense and offence yet the 13th fan the fucking officials took a seahawk TD away and gave the Steelers a TD in the first half, then managed to blow a hawk drive in the third quarter.:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
The bottom line is the Seahawks lost. There were some very bad calls, but we did some really stupid shit twards the end of the game and we kept dropping passes that should have been caught. :shake

Congrats to the Steelers. :2twitch Ouch, that hurt.......:cry

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Hypnotiq said:

Sometimes nico you should :stfu . so sad. :(

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Smokin_Joe said:
yet the 13th fan the fucking officials took a seahawk TD away and gave the Steelers a TD in the first half, then managed to blow a hawk drive in the third quarter
So, it's not just me?

·
Poop fart poop.
2,134 Posts
that 'offensive pass interference' was total bs, i saw the steelers do the same moves 2 more times in the game.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Pstylz said:
Sometimes nico you should :stfu . so sad. :(
Oh wah.

I dont give a fuck if you like what I have to say or not. Its my opinion. Don't like it, deal with it. Want to shut me up, feel free to try. so sad. :(

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
Oh wah.

I dont give a fuck if you like what I have to say or not. Its my opinion. Don't like it, deal with it. Want to shut me up, feel free to try. so sad. :(
You kids knock it off!! :redflip

Attachments

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Last thing I have to say in any Super Bowl thread.

Seahawks had a great season and made it where 28 teams didn't. In the end, they didn't win but they still made it to the SB for the first time in their franchise history. :clap :clap :clap

Now football season is over and I have to start bitching and cursing at offseason moves made by my team. :(

See y'all in April for the NFL Draft. :D

- Nico

·
never regret.
1,679 Posts
great game.. both teams done well.. but those were either blind or on crack for most of their calls.

nico - talk about class? most of the time you are the FIRST to jump on the bandwagon and rank on everyone else when things go your way.. so before you go telling people to "show some class", try following the same advice. Yeah you may have your own opinion but when you try to overshadow everyone else and pull the "I am right because I am nico and look at me I am on my high horse" crap.. well it just gets annoying..

I think panthers were slippin on their game but ran some awesome plays (gadget) and the hawks were doing well (for the most part) till they got butterfingers towards the end.. good game.. hopefully the hawks can do it again next year - that would be AWESOME... Glad they made it this far..

I wanted to choke some of those announcers. ack.. I wanna kick steve madden in the jimmy.

ok nothing to see here move along. Now onto happppyyy houuuur!!

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
dlishuz said:
nico - talk about class? most of the time you are the FIRST to jump on the bandwagon and rank on everyone else when things go your way.. so before you go telling people to "show some class", try following the same advice. Yeah you may have your own opinion but when you try to overshadow everyone else and pull the "I am right because I am nico and look at me I am on my high horse" crap.. well it just gets annoying..

"To the victors belong the spoils". :(

PS, i'm a seahawk fan.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts