Votes: 4 5.4%
  • But they have no flannel items.

Votes: 6 8.1%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have purchased from tricktape in the past?
How about the future?

they are the sponsor of this site, so if ya need something, help them out, it only helps you guys in the long run.:thumb

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
I bought 2 things from them. Draggin jeans and something else. They have good prices.

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Trick Tape Customer here!

I've bought from TT...and will again here shortly, thanks to their 10% off of JR gear deal for MSF graduates.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I need 2 stickers from them

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
yup bought K&N filters and signal trippers stuff like that I plan on buying some stands real soon will definitely be getting them from TT :thumb

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have bought a couple of things and they will be my first stop to look for things I need in the furture.

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
ordered from them in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. they have great service, respond to all my emails, and get stuff out to me very fast.

the only thing that sucks is they dont carry the exhaust i want for my bike, but i wonder if rob can be talked into carrying it...and at a great price? :D

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Wow.

Wasn't expecting this.

Thanks guys. We try. We are not perfect, but hey...

If there is anything we can do for you, let us know. We have parts and accessories accross the whole genre! Sportbikes, cruisers, ATV/dirt. We are building other sites to support that too, but we had to pause to get this site built so we had a place to play!

Karl, unexpected but appreciated man... Thanks!

Maybe a big 10% off sale this weekend for CF members?

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
NO THANK YOU Rez!

Like I said I have ordered from you guys and your customer service is Fantastic! :thumb That and the fact that I can help support a bizness that supports something I love will keep me coming back again and again :redflip

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts
Rez is a money grubbin monster that couldn't run a vending machine muchless a actual company :laughing

wait :confused

Is that why I've gotten:

Pit bull rear stand
Pit bull front stand
Carbon lower
Carbon Fender
Wave rotors
Pads
PCII
Graphics
Lite-lidz
Shortstalks
Flushmounts
Zero Gravity double bubble

and so many other things I've lost count from him? Granted....I still have yet to figure out how to get these things for FREE :confused but he does beat most everyones prices :thumb

Still......I think a deserve at LEAST a new MilleR for being so loyal to the TT man :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts