drink from the river.

The lizard is so stoned that he leans over too far and falls into the
river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the
side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting up a tree with
A monkey smoking pot, got too stoned and then fell into the river while
taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and wanders into the jungle.
He finds the tree where the monkey is sitting finishing up a joint.

The crocodile yells up to the monkey and says "Hey!"

The monkey looks down and says,"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck........How much water Did
you drink?!"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey James,

How's the family? Happy Holidays.

Life is good... The roads are awesome and there is a mini Deal's Gap(a couple of miles shorter) just 1 hour away from the house. Everyone speeds here, so I don't even ride with the V1 - average speed through town 80+ every day to/from school.

Went to a Cardinals vs 49ers game for $15.00 great seats in the sun and got a sunburn. Gotta love that. Going to Vegas for New Years to see Mark L. get married.

If you are ever up this way give me a call or shoot me a email. If you have an extra day I'll take you up to Tortilla Flats and show you some real nice roads - you can ride my SV, too.

Do miss the food down there:( No Taco Cabana, Bill Miller's, Barnicle Bill's and other great eating establishments...

Take care, X TXN

·
I am the It in Sh!t
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Todd !
How the heck are ya ?
Glad to hear that your family is settled in there. Man, havent been to AZ in some time, maybe me and Lisa will make a trip in 05, now I can mooch a place to stay:crackup
Do stay in touch on CF or even on BBS will ya....pass on some riding stories, like the "Nutt" does all the time. Look forward to hearing them. Hope to purchase a trailer this coming year too, so maybe a road trip is instore now..... Do take care.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Don,

We are at our temporary house until March and then evryone is welcome to come up and hangout with us.

We are heading up to Vegas tomorrow to see Mark L. get married to Barbara. Then it's back down here to do some riding on Sunday.

Our furniture got here last night and we spent all day unloading and storing it all in the garage for the move in March.

Come out in the spring or summer and we can do some serious riding and sweating in the dry Arizona heat... :D

I will try to do some ride reports for you guys. I still can not post on TSBA. I can view but not post. Maybe I will sign up again with my new name - X-TXN. Just got my license plate earlier this week for the bike, $211.00 for tags here for the bike. So if you see an Orange SV1000S with AZ plates X TXN that'll be me:p

Take care, Todd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.