Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
working on bike....I can't wait! :biggrin First track day at Talladega.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I'm in Nashville. Clay is a good old riding bro. I think we are all staying at the same hotel... I hope to make up to Clay's soon for a bit of riding. You guys doing both days?

I'll see you guys here! Next week is going to be a long one...at work anyways!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
You guys suck......... oh well, next year its ON baby! :D

Be careful guys.......put em back in the truck/trailer in 1 piece got it?! :D

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Bike's not ready yet, but the plans are in motion. I'll be working on 'er this weekend. And Don...Craig said you got MY last set of BT001's from him Saturday...hugh bastard :twofinger Anyhow, my set should be in Monday :D Once I get the tires on I'll be ready to rock and roll baby!

Hey, all you guys need to get the little radio thingies so we can chit chat and let each other know when we're getting off the interstate. They only cost like 20 bux for a set of two. They also sell them in single packages. If any of you guys want one then I'll run out to the car and grab it to see what model it is!!!! (I've also got a CB radio if anyone has one.)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's on

Pegdragger said:
The bike is ready, thats good. IS THE RIDER READY????:redflip :redflip
Don you ought to know as well as anybody, I'm allways ready. Oh yeah, joe said he was going to pass you at talladega on that big heavy bike of yours.:redflip

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: It's on

badzrx12 said:
Don you ought to know as well as anybody, I'm allways ready. Oh yeah, joe said he was going to pass you at talladega on that big heavy bike of yours.:redflip
Joe couldnt pass gas!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing
Where is he anyway? Has he and John signed up here yet? I emailed them about it a week ago...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Pegdragger said:
Hey Clay, let me know the model of those walkie talkie thingies you have, I may pick up a set of em....
It really doesn't matter as long as it is a Family Radio...they all work on the same freq. (FR)

I got mine, but probably won't see any of you guys...coming from Nashvile & all.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
The only thing I'd be worried about Donald is that x might be channel y on a different brand's radio :p

I'll let you know tonight Don what brand and model they are. They take aaa batteries, 4 I think. So a pack of 8 would probably be a good idea :) They carry these things at wally-world and k-fart. Not hard to find.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Clay said:
The only thing I'd be worried about Donald is that x might be channel y on a different brand's radio :p
Maybe but I don't think so....CB radios have different brands, but they all use the same Frequencies. Channel 19 is channel 19, no matter what brand of CB you have.

They all ones that say 'Family Radio' use the 'Family Radio' Frequencies. But I'm no electronic engineer...oh-wait....I am! Or atleast that's what the degree says. :confused

I could be wrong but I doubt it! :redflip

·
Registered
518 Posts
Man this board is alot faster! Where are the best places to hang out in here?

Joe and I have alot on tap for today. We've gotta change out both our shocks, change out his forks, change our oil, finish fitting our race bodywork and I have to paint mine and a million other little things like putting chocks on my trailor and finish the bed in it. Whew!:(

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
edge said:
HEY MAN! Good to see ya! The best places on the board for me is (under the sportbike section now....):

The Pit area
The Grandstands
Pictures
Kneedraggin
Honda
Southeast

On the main page I like to look at:

The lobby
Racers corner
Classifieds

:D :twofinger - welcome! :flipoff

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cheese

edge said:

Joe and I have alot on tap for today. We've gotta change out both our shocks, change out his forks, change our oil, finish fitting our race bodywork and I have to paint mine and a million other little things like putting chocks on my trailor and finish the bed in it. Whew!:(
You want some cheese with that whine.....:toothy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts