Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again! Seductive Cycles annual New years day 2up ride. Let's bring in 2004 doing what we all love, riding. Last years 2up ride was a great success and plenty of fun. Bring your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or just a friend for this great ride. The pace will be a little slower then normal since the majority will have passengers but don't let that stop those of you who don't have (or don't want to bring) someone with you from shredding the asphalt up in the north counties. The plan for the ride is to meet up at the Shell Gas station off Fletcher ave., east of 56th st. and west of I-75 (in Tampa) @ 11:00. we'll leave there at 11:15 and head up to the Cracker Barrel for lunch (unless the group is too big then we'll have to improvise). We'll be taking a fun route of course . After lunch we'll continue the ride through some nice fun twistie roads. Everyone is welcome to join us and encouraged to bring someone with them.

I hope to see you guys out there so, have a safe and happy New Year!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dont drink too much, so your not hung over for tomorrows ride. This is going to be another big one. I hope to see some of you out there tomorrow.

Happy New Year!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.