Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just saw it on TV.
Shows a couple sitting in a small boat and the boat gets a small leak in it. The guy panics and tries to find something to save them but the girl pulls out a tampon and shoves it in the hole and you see it expand and save the day. I was like WTF?!? Is it just me or is that stuff gross??
Even the Panty liner commercials bother me. I don't want to know if panty liners can hole 5 gallons of blue luquid! It's sick!

What if condom commercials started showing how much jizz they can hole before bursting?? I mean, we all know what these products do. What's the deal?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:laughing :laughing I say ewwwwww as well

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Were they clam diving? :confused

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
when I was really little, like less than 5 years old, I thought they were shoe insoles, and wondered why there was only a left one?:confused

·
Stress Relief 101
13,580 Posts
EvanInMD said:
Ok, just saw it on TV.
Shows a couple sitting in a small boat and the boat gets a small leak in it. The guy panics and tries to find something to save them but the girl pulls out a tampon and shoves it in the hole and you see it expand and save the day. I was like WTF?!? Is it just me or is that stuff gross??
Even the Panty liner commercials bother me. I don't want to know if panty liners can hole 5 gallons of blue luquid! It's sick!

What if condom commercials started showing how much jizz they can hole before bursting?? I mean, we all know what these products do. What's the deal?
Its just you. I want to see that commercial. I think they are on to much but I don't find it gross. Now if they were showing used ones it would be a different story.

James

·
19,663 Posts
Re: Re: Tampax Pearl Commercial? Ewww.

Flexin said:
Its just you. I want to see that commercial. I think they are on to much but I don't find it gross. Now if they were showing used ones it would be a different story.

James
that is what dracula uses to make tea.:laughing

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
yeah.

Lets add the Monostat commercials. Then the ones with the big red period (Why did they make it red :()

I am of the opinion that if you need them, you know what you need. Why advertise :shrug

How often to you see jock-itch powder or some shit like that? Some things don't need to be publicized.

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it's gross! Think about it. Guys don't have too many "personal" products. Other than condoms. What if there was a commercial that showed a condom in simulated use and then "filled." That would be gross too.
It bothers me when they pour a pitcher of blue liquid onto these things and boast how much they'll absorb while still keeping you fresh and dry for hours!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
lets add Tucks medicated pads to this list.

If you have hemmoroids you know what you need, you dont need them telling you.

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ziadel said:
lets add Tucks medicated pads to this list.

If you have hemmoroids you know what you need, you dont need them telling you.

+1 I don't care if they advertise! Just don't tell me the specifics of what the product does. Trojan commercials are VERY vague! I mean, it's almost sad how vague they are. But you get the point with their commercials. Condom...stop pregnant, ribbed..make girl happy....nuff said.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
EvanInMD said:

:lol :lol

I hate that big red period one too...:rant

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Oh get over yourselves will you!! :)

There's commercials for heartburn, piles, baby bum rash, prego tests, gold bond powder, head and shoulders, and tons of other crap for funky body functions that affect both sexes...

Throw a little chickage commercial in the mix and the men get all grossed out. It's a freaking fact of life, one of which you are lucky enough not to have to experience - so dont be so lame ass and complain about a commercial that has nothing to do with you..

Somewhow something that absorbs blood is far more offensive than a Pamper, Brawny Towel, or Dr. Scholl's insole...

They all absorb fluid - and all of it is funky. And lemmie tell you, I'd rather change a blood soaked pad on some chick post hysterectomy than a loaded diaper or weeping sock on some other poor soul. Some things just smell better than others...

You bunch of pussies!! :nanana :redflip :nanana

KIRSTY!!:p

·
19,663 Posts
cbrchick said:

There's commercials for heartburn, piles, baby bum rash, prego tests, gold bond powder, head and shoulders, and tons of other crap for funky body functions that affect both sexes...

Throw a little chickage commercial in the mix and the men get all grossed out. It's a freaking fact of life, one of which you are lucky enough not to have to experience - so dont be so lame ass and complain about a commercial that has nothing to do with you..

Somewhow something that absorbs blood is far more offensive than a Pamper, Brawny Towel, or Dr. Scholl's insole...

They all absorb fluid - and all of it is funky. And lemmie tell you, I'd rather change a blood soaked pad on some chick post hysterectomy than a loaded diaper or weeping sock on some other poor soul. Some things just smell better than others...

what can I say? Men are sensitive.:nanana

·
Registered
316 Posts
Kirsty is right on. A commercial is a commercial & who gives a darn.

Have you guys & gals been out to the garbaged dump of your town/city to see how many pampers (or other commercial names) fill up the dump & hey these things will last for ages in the dump & last to rot away?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah it's just a commercial:rolleyes A product is a product and they have to advertise it. It's part of our culture :nanana

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Yeah it's just a commercial:rolleyes A product is a product and they have to advertise it. It's part of our culture :nanana
Again, I don't give a damn if they advertise. Why do I need to know all about the product though?? I mean, we ALL know what these things do! Why show it??? It's useless.

·
Stress Relief 101
13,580 Posts
Its just like a jumbo band-aid. :D

James

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Let's talk about the girl dressed in white stretch pants from the tampax pearl commercial..... you know, dangles the cheap tampons with gum on them to retrieve the elusive and preferred tampax pearl. DAMN she is incredible. Why is she with Gideon Yago/Weezer boy though ? Anyway, that's what I'm talkin' about.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
cbrchick said:

+1 :crackup such a true statement :thumb

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.