Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tourmaster TB-18 tankbag
This is a non-magnetic bag that is expandable. It also has 4 pockets on the outside. It also has a map pocket on top. It mounts with a 3-point system (2 at front and 1 at rear). There is a rain cover and a neoprene pad to protect the paint of the tank. more info here.

It was used for one weekend trip and is very clean.
$50 plus shipping

Marsee Rocket Pocket 25
This is a non-magnetic, quick release tankbag. It zips to a pad that can remain on the bike after the bag has been removed. The pad is attached via 4 straps (2 front 2 rear). It expands to a total of 25 liters. When expanded it is 6 inches taller and has compressin lines for a snug fit. It also has a removeable map pocket. There is also a shoulder strap that allows the bag to be carried as a backpack. More info here

This was used a few times for commuting and is in great shape. $100 plus shipping

Dainese glove men's size medium
I don't recall the model of this glove but I believe they are a 2003 model. They are leather with no perforation. They have carbon on the knuckles. They have never been crashed but do show very light wear on the palms from the grips.

$60 plus shipping

O'neal 692 off-road helmet adult size medium
This is a never worn (only for fitting) off-road helmet. It inludes documentation and helmet bag. There is no box but I can get one for shipping.

$65 plus shipping

I can be reached at the following address jeff.hoeft(at)charter.net. Please put the name of the item you are interested in in the subject line.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.