Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys are tired of not getting the full amount back from h&R crap or any of those other tax organizations drop me a pm you won't be sorry. I provide direct deposit and 24 hour refunds :D :D

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
it's true... I have filled my taxes through Paul for the past 3 years and I haven't been sorry. Guess where my down deposit for the bike is coming from.. :D

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Hey Paul, I tried that one year. I filed through Turbo Tax, and a girl who does taxes offered and both came up with the same $$.

I will gladly go through you, but do you think you can do anything better? You might need more info of course but I just want to know some feedback.

Thanks for offering too, that is cool of you.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
its 75 for basic return I just have to see your numbers and I can tell you what kind of return you have everyone is different I do guarantee you won't be sorry :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you can pm me for more details

·
Registered
104 Posts
hey fix the "garranty," thing bro. I'm looking for a good tax person also, but you have to be sharp brother. $$ makes the world go round. I'll send ya a PM. Thanks for the offer!!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Paul: what's up brother! I'll be contacting u in a couple of weeks. I do my own return, but definitely need someone to file it electronically for me. I don't need it in 24 hours, the basic 2 week wait is fine for me. I don't want to wait the 6 weeks from the IRS, so that's why I file electronically. Thanks brother!:D

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
ED_02R1 said:
Paul: what's up brother! I'll be contacting u in a couple of weeks. I do my own return, but definitely need someone to file it electronically for me. I don't need it in 24 hours, the basic 2 week wait is fine for me. I don't want to wait the 6 weeks from the IRS, so that's why I file electronically. Thanks brother!:D
trust me, let him do it... you have no idea how many deductions you're entitled to without the tax program he uses.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
gladiator: sounds good man, I'll probably give it a try. My only concern is I heard that with too many deductions the IRS computer raises red flags and can eventually lead to getting audited:( Paul how true is this?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the irs gives you problems if they see stuff out of the ordinary like donating 5000 to charity I only put down things that are going to help your return out and not give you problems with the irs

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
I want to deduct all my mileage on my bike from all these OTB meets this summer....... Hey, GSSC is a non profit org. right......?

:laughing

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey fellows I did my first gssc client. you can ask jim how happy is with his return :thumb :thumb

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
chris I said new client you are a return client from last year.With your return no wonder your looking at a r1 now:mini :thumb :thumb

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
$$$

Yo! Yo! Paul's da man - give him 45 minutes of your time and he'll maximize your return - all legitimate.

You'll see it first hand how H&R Block and all these tax prep. places don't bother with other small things (those small things add up) and then see Paul work them for you. All these places want is your fee and to get you out of their offices. I'm not gonna put out numbers but I'm extremely glad I went with Paul this year - and most likely every year from now on.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts