Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
H20 Goalie?? He should come on over..he is cool.

tazisghey...well....if anybody can pry him from a certain someones ass, then he may join.:shake Prob better off without his know-it-all attitude.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I know Taz doesnt like this board but Goalie... im surprised hes not here.:confused

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
From what tazisghey said about this place......I dont think he will be over here anytime soon. Oh well....his loss.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont really like either of them. But h20 should be here? Where is he?

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
From what tazisghey said about this place......I dont think he will be over here anytime soon. Oh well....his loss.
what exactly did he say?

and I agree, we are prolly better off without him..

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
ziadel said:
what exactly did he say?

and I agree, we are prolly better off without him..
I dont remember the details, like I wouldn't be cought dead over there, bla bla bla, no one important there bla bla bla pretty much sums it up. If you go to chicagosporstbike.com you could read it. Someone posted a link to that thread right after the doors here opened up, thats how I seen it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
CantDrv55 said:
Yeah, he is cool. I think he is around 'cause I think I have seen his post. I am surprised Baby G hasn't posted much here.

Correction:

Baby G hasn't registered here. I was thinking something else (.ws?).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm... I searched for him and couldnt find. Oh well... He isn't posting is he.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
I dont remember the details, like I wouldn't be cought dead over there, bla bla bla, no one important there bla bla bla pretty much sums it up. If you go to chicagosporstbike.com you could read it. Someone posted a link to that thread right after the doors here opened up, thats how I seen it.

em, looks to me like EVERYONES here...

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
CantDrv55 said:

tazisghey...well....if anybody can pry him from a certain someones ass, then he may join.:shake Prob better off without his know-it-all attitude.
Now you guys quit makin fun of Rezin (Tazisgay:laughing )

I think H2O Goalie posts at sportbikeworld and Taziscool posts at Chicagoland sportbikes and still at SBN.

Cantdrv55 I read your post at SBN about Taz, dude that was funny:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:

Cantdrv55 I read your post at SBN about Taz, dude that was funny:D
:D I hate him, I truly think if I had to choose between whomping him or shadowygheyninja on the side of the face with my boot.....I'd go with tazisghey.:toothy

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Yea Taz is still over at SBN with his face glued to certain peoples asses and shooting cum in certain people's face (non female)
Guy annoys me, he has probly 200 posts on SBN in past 2 days, and there is no one responding, he is like responding to himself :laughing :laughing

Peace Out

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Why are you guys slamming a guy that can't even defend himself?

Loosen up, who cares what he does or says?

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Ian said:
Why are you guys slamming a guy that can't even defend himself?

Loosen up, who cares what he does or says?
Ian you know as well as I do that guy has a big ass chip on his shoulder for one reason or another. He is always bithin at something. It's hard not to say stuff about that guy.

Why do you think Rez posted as Taz is gay? Feelings are prolly mutual.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.