Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flying Squirrel
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say "thanks" to all of you for the very kind words and support that you all gave me during my 'run' out here at 'Powersports'; but Elvis is leaving the building.
I'm accepting a position at The Brown Mackie College in Salina as Chairman of Criminal Justice / Para-legal Department starting January 5th.
Don't freak! Track Days are still on (I'm really just Neville's senior goffer anyway) so we'll definately have fun at HPT. Plus, it ain't like I won't be back; you'll just have to find somewhere else to let Treadwell show his 'foo-foo' marshmellows. :laughing

I do - very sincerely - want to say that it's been a pleasure getting to know you guys a lot better. I went with 'Old School' because I got started in sport bikes in the 80s; it's nice to see that sport bike riders are still a good group. I'll be around.

"Oh what fun it is to ride..."

-Old School

:biggrin "Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building."

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Let me be the first to say we will miss you:( ...the lewd comments...the shiny head...**sigh**...**tear** Have you trained Katie properly to take over those duties when you're gone? (Ok, minus the shiny head thing...) Uh oh - that means she'll be unprotected when BT comes in now...what have you done??? :shake ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congrats on the new job, hope the best for ya. It'll be different without a at powersports.

·
Registered
205 Posts
WOW... Congrats 'Old Fool' I have heard many positives about PS since you have been there... I hope they can keep it up without ya!! Best of luck man... will definately see you at one of the trackdays next year... Good luck!!

...Darrin

·
Registered
302 Posts
:clap Department Chair!!! You are my new hero. Wish you coulda been that at Washburn while I was doing my "Van Wilder" stint. Seriously though, congratulations are in order. You are the (educated) man!:clap

·
Registered
559 Posts
aloha

So long, and thanks for all the fish. :laughing

The good news is you can now hang out with Supasize. :D The bad news is you can now hang out with Supasize. :redflip

Okay, seriously... good luck with your new adventure, Kenton! We'll have to all come and visit you in your white tower next year. :redflip :redflip Dang it... I said I was going to be serious. :confused Oh well. Keep in touch, Old-Timer! :D

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
THERE ARE ALOT OF HOT PARALEGAL CHICKS OUT THERE:lick

BBQ AT KENTONS PLACE THIS SUMMER.....GIVES US LOW LIFES SOME WHERE TO RIDE TO.....

JUST IN CASE YOU RUN IN TO ANY COLLEGE GALS, THAT WANT TO GIVE IT UP TO A FAT GUY; KEEP MY NUMBER HANDY!

ONE LAST THING.....IF ANY OF THEM CRIMINAL JUSTICE STUDENTS WANT TO BE COPS.....TELL THEM WHEELIES ARE TECHNICALLY LEGAL....

and you know you liked them marsh mellows:laughing

·
Flying Squirrel
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuzzy!

89FZRBunny said:
Let me be the first to say we will miss you:( ...the lewd comments...the shiny head...**sigh**...**tear** Have you trained Katie properly to take over those duties when you're gone? (Ok, minus the shiny head thing...) Uh oh - that means she'll be unprotected when BT comes in now...what have you done??? :shake ;)
:eek You said "Katie" and "unprotected" and "BT" in the same sentence! What are you thinking? No, wait. I don't wanna know........wellllllll, maybe I want to know; but I'm not askin'. :crackup :clap

·
Flying Squirrel
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, thanks everybody for the kind wishes, the phone calls (even the X-Rated ones, 'Bunny ;) ), and the strippers at the going away party......wait.........that last one didn't happen :laughing :shake . But really, I mean it, thanks. You guys crack me up; at least I can always come here to see what you all are up to.

The 31st is the last day here. SEE YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts