Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want everyone to know that MACR6 is the man. He got my roomate and my other groomsman to pitch in and get me a new set of leathers. Wintex one peice. It is bad ass. He is my best man in my wedding this Saturday October 19th. I am finally giving up my virginity I mean bachelorhood to a wonderful lady. We are getting married on top of 211 and then going for a ride. Just kidding.

Thank you MAC

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Congrats !!!!!!!!

I have a Wintex 2pc that is of very good quality - I hear some of the 1pc suits are waaaay nice.

See you !
Barry

·
Registered
437 Posts
redbooger said:
I just want everyone to know that MACR6 is the man. He got my roomate and my other groomsman to pitch in and get me a new set of leathers. Wintex one peice. It is bad ass. He is my best man in my wedding this Saturday October 19th. I am finally giving up my virginity I mean bachelorhood to a wonderful lady. We are getting married on top of 211 and then going for a ride. Just kidding.

Thank you MAC
And I thought you were full of shit about the marriage licence, i just thought you decided you didn't like Barry, and used that as an excuse to roll out. J/K

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redflip

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Thank you MACR6

R1Elvis said:
And I thought you were full of shit about the marriage licence, i just thought you decided you didn't like Barry, and used that as an excuse to roll out. J/K

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redflip
LOL, Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts