Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with the both houses having passed resolutions for use of force in Iraq, and out Commander in Chief hell bent for leather on getting "his" war I have to take a moment here:

I want to thank you all for what you do for our country! Seems now-a-days people take the military for granted. I remember when I was 18 and tried to enlist (they wouldn't take me...damn plastic and titanium knee) people asked me "why would you want to enlist"

Just wanted to let yall know that there are thoose of us who appreciate the service your giving!

Now, if your headed to the desert, or any other post for that matter, keep your heads down! May your fields of fire be clear with targets aplenty! Come home safe so we can buy you a beer and take a ride!

I know this message probably sounds really cheesy, but I felt I had to thank you guys/gals for what you do for us!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ill be in that region soon enough. Im kinda curious to see how this stay will be. My past VISITS:rolleyes have been great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks Sandman

I just got back from one sandbox, and will soon be heading to the other. It's nice to hear that we're still appreciated! It was readily apparent just after 9-11. One year later, it's nice to know it hasn't faultered.

Thanks again Sandman!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts