Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rezin thanks for the cruiser forum.
This is one of the first ones I have found. Now we just to get more people in here!

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
No problemo! I have a lot of friends that ride cruisers, so I figgered I better make some room for them!

Glad to have you here! :thumb

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
i guess that v65 is referring to a v65 magna. i had one of those and it rocked. i'm thinking about picking up another. wish i still had the old one. :(

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
Yeah I have to agree thanks for the cruiser section :D

now we can have are own discussion on who waves and who doesn't ;) :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it is a v65 Magna.
I got this one about 3 years ago. It had been sitting in a underground parking garage for about 5 years. So I found the owner and asked if he wanted to sell it.
He sold it to me for 450 bucks.
That was the best 450 I have ever spent!
yea it took alittle work to get it back on the road, but it was well worth it.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
glad to have you onboard!

I'm going to be in the market for a creampuff old maxim 650 this spring (or winter) if I can find one. I am itching bad to get a cruiser, I use my XT600 enduro for cruising now :laughing Not too shabby actually ! but i want the complete cruiser experience.

J

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have a old 650 maxim in the garage that I was going to send to the scrap yard if ya need any parts let me know the bike is complete and will run. The carbs have some problems though.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Kickass! Hey, don't put anything on hold for me but if it's still around when i pick one up i may be in touch about that!

Thanks again,
J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts