Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got paid yesterday and now most of its gone in the sweep of a few keys on the web, man do I hate paying bills:rant :D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For me every other month hurts. I have my car ins, and the gas and electric bills come in. Fortunatley with working so many extra shifts, I one, have a good amount of extra cash sitting around, and two, havent spent much otherwise because I am always working.

Worst part is that was without the CC's but I have a nice check comming from my rehab job that will be signed over to them also:(

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And a huge :thumb to paying bills online, with the ever rising costs of postage:shake

Tom

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
you mean you actually SEE your paycheck... :confused

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
I send out over $33,000 in bill payments a month on this joint. I have to pay my tire supplier, Interstate Batteries, My Coca-Cola vender, My Dr. Pepper Vendor, Snack Food Vendor, Oil Distributor, Tire Disposal Guy, Oil Filter Disposal Guy, Auto Parts store, Utilities, wages, insurance. This does not include about another $50K I have to buy in gasoline and diesel every month. :(

Then on top of this are my own bills like my truck payment and home utilities.:rant

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RottnDog said:
No such thing as extra cash.
True but I have been able to keep some money on the side for bike/track related stuff. Picking up these 2 part time jobs has made a huge difference too so I dont feel like we are just scraping by each month. I also have 250 I won in a super bowl pool and some holiday bonus money left that I plan to spend on me, whereas in the past that just went to bills.

Tom

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
RottnDog said:
No such thing as extra cash.
yeah, just money that the IRS hasn't taken from you yet. :rant

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speed_Addiction said:
I send out over $33,000 in bill payments a month on this joint. I have to pay my tire supplier, Interstate Batteries, My Coca-Cola vender, My Dr. Pepper Vendor, Snack Food Vendor, Oil Distributor, Tire Disposal Guy, Oil Filter Disposal Guy, Auto Parts store, Utilities, wages, insurance. This does not include about another $50K I have to buy in gasoline and diesel every month. :(

Then on top of this are my own bills like my truck payment and home utilities.:rant
Showoff:redflip

Thats got to suck owning a small business when all that comes in. Does it take a few months to see the profits of a given month or you see it prety quickly.

Tom

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
tommymac said:
True but I have been able to keep some money on the side for bike/track related stuff. Picking up these 2 part time jobs has made a huge difference too so I dont feel like we are just scraping by each month. I also have 250 I won in a super bowl pool and some holiday bonus money left that I plan to spend on me, whereas in the past that just went to bills.

Tom
A big +1 to doing something to get the money for the things you want instead of just bitching about it like alot of people do.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RottnDog said:
A big +1 to doing something to get the money for the things you want instead of just bitching about it like alot of people do.
Learned my lesson last year withthe trackdays so I have been throwing a few bucks aside here and there to help cover, gas and lodging expenses.

Between gas tolls and food one of our all day rides can run over 30 dollars in the summer:eek

Tom

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
tommymac said:
Showoff:redflip

Thats got to suck owning a small business when all that comes in. Does it take a few months to see the profits of a given month or you see it prety quickly.

Tom
I really don't see anymore money in my own pocket than I did when I just worked here.:(

I swear about $3 Mil in sales go through here in sales and I don't see hardly any of that money.

Love having this place though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts