Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Posted it already once... here is the left side this time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice race bike. did you drop the triple clamps on it? thats not a RR right? if not , isnt it possible to drop the front using the "preload adjusters" (i think non rr's 96+ dont have preload adjusters but height adjusters right?)

id like to drop the front for quicker steering before i raise the back.

thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
You could drop the front with the pre-load adjusters but then your suspension would be all screwed up. Pre-load is for setting sag not a heighth adjuster. You need to drop the tripple clamps for heighth. R's & RR's both have preload adjusters.

I'd like to post a pic of my 7 but the only one I have at the momment is in my avatar, circa 1990. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
All you 7 owners, suck. :bluecreep

....just cuz I want one but can't have it. :cry stupid insurance/parents/place to put it/inexperience/funds/.....eh...such is life. :shrug

I like all the purdy sevens. mmm....line 3 up and you've got the most lucky number in vegas. hehe

·
Registered
361 Posts
nice pic ninja-ryder. I wish I had some digital pics of my 7s. one of them looks just like my 6r. here it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Used to be mine. Traded it for an Aprilia Falco. Miss her sometimes.

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Re: Here's mine

ninja_rydr said:

It has a full Muzzy's pipe, Stage 1 factory Pro jet kit, BMC air filter and 15-45 520 conversion.
Dude! That looks sweeeeet!!! Are the flames blue or purple? What year is it?

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
I couldn't tell if that was blue or purple either..... I think that would be the ONLY bike those purple rims (96-97?) would look good on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts