Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Ebay auction on the beast ended last night. She sold for 2700, but the bids went up by over 1,000 bucks in the last 5 minutes. The guy already made the initial $200 deposit too. Took him less than 5 minutes, so hopefully she'll be gone soon, and I can pickup somthing smaller. Probably an SV.

:banana :takeit :banana :takeit :banana

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TL's don't sell for shit, especially wrecked ones. I lowered the Reserve, because I just wanted the thing gone.

Anyway, I'll swing by later to grab my shirt/drop off some airfreshner for your crying ass.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know, but how many people want a wrecked TLS, not many. and there are enough of em around, that its not somthing really odd like frankenzuki. So I'm gonna cut and run.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
How much of a profit/loss are you looking at?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd rather not think about it. Figure 3 or 4 grand. but I beat the shit outta the bike. Also depends on how much the SV costs me to get back.

Paid 1K plus my SV for the TL, maybe a 700 in parts on the TL since, so 1700 plus whatever the SV costs me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.