Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha

stop , drop and roll

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hmmmm...that was pretty nice, but last time at Pinnace, I saw Andre ( I think ) take a similar tumble as well...but he was back on his bike and racing right away! LOL!

Wish I had my Sandy Hook crash on tape...only have a pic!:D

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
OWW!

stop,drop and roll?!? why? were you on fire or somethin'?!?:crackup

it couldve been me(orange) or jayson(camo cag) ;p .. lol but yeah i had one of those.... marc, i think you hit one of the little potholes at the edge of the track ... the other one near the apex of the banked turn:rant ... see y'all at sandy hook :D.. what time is the event anyway? :confused

·
Future stunta in training!!
1,667 Posts
First - I hope you are okay Marc.

Second - I've watched it about 10 times in the past two minutes.

Third - That sh*t was absolutely hilarious :clap

Too bad JMAL's crash at Sandy Hook was not taped or else you guys would have your hands full voting for crash of the year.:crackup

·
CF Steward - TSMMR,
1,378 Posts
surprise!

Thats a fantastic getoff. I know you couldn't have possibly seen it coming..
also, happy to hear that team volvo is going to sandy hook:clap
there goes my podium..:redflip

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
alexnyc said:
also, happy to hear that team volvo is going to sandy hook:clap
there goes my podium..:redflip

well so far im the only rep from team volvo(soon to be officially named)... wait, 2nd is still a podium finish :nanana :D

·
C.A.M. SQUAD
852 Posts
sandy hook

sorry guys, but only andre will be attending. jayson is 50/50 and for myself, the wifey said no:rant
have fun.
alex, return the favor to andre at the start. make sure u hit his chain so it falls out:twofinger

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
its tight now...LOL:redflip :nanana

·
CF Steward - TSMMR,
1,378 Posts
Re: sandy hook

Jabooty said:
sorry guys, but only andre will be attending. jayson is 50/50 and for myself, the wifey said no:rant
have fun.
alex, return the favor to andre at the start. make sure u hit his chain so it falls out:twofinger
That's too bad.. I think you would have really liked the track.
It's about the same distance as pinnacle from me so its prolly not too different for you guys either.(if its a travel thing)
Oh well.
Hey maybe I can crazy glue andre's brakes shut to pay him back.:laughing
later,
alex.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jerry

The Fall you recall was Jayson (C.A.G Squad) , And yes I have that one on tape aswell , More to come. Watch out

·
C.A.M. SQUAD
852 Posts
best crash?

we should get our own stunt video. market it and sell it at motorcycle events. :laughing "fast and furious IV" starring marc, costarring jayson:nanana :nanana

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You are lucky

Dennis you are one of the lucky people that avoid the camera when crashing but your day will come- I remember helping you get your chain on after a nice fall.

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
Re: best crash?

Jabooty said:
we should get our own stunt video. market it and sell it at motorcycle events. :laughing "fast and furious IV" starring marc, costarring jayson:nanana :nanana
well if there are cags in that stunt video.. cant be "fast and the furious".. more like "slow and sedated":laughing

·
thinking of raceing again
146 Posts
Sorry MARC,I cant stop watching you crash.You do it so gracefully..lol..I dont get to see them to often,maybe it's because your behind me....lmao..LOVE YA MANG!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts