Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must admit, the commercials sucked this year!!! :rant

wtf was up with alot of them....

I did :laughing at the commercial that the bug got zapped by the Paddle... But the Bugger King Commercial Sucked.... (Not worth 2.5 Million :down) The Beer Commercials sucked... Fed Ex Was OK... But overall... A Very Disappointing year in Super Bowl Commercials..... :shake

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
FCC strikes again :shake

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
The only good commercials that stand out in my mind were the McDonald's with the hampster (before the game even started) and the Budweiser commercial with the young Clydesdale trying to pull the wagon and the older ones helping him. That Bud commercial was very cool :thumb

The rest bit my ass.:rant

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
Jester27 said:
The only good commercials that stand out in my mind were the McDonald's with the hampster (before the game even started) and the Budweiser commercial with the young Clydesdale trying to pull the wagon and the older ones helping him. That Bud commercial was very cool :thumb

I agree... the Bud Clydesdale commercial was by far my favorite. Predictable (we knew the older horses would push the cart for him) but cute nonetheless. :)

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
I used to watch the Superbowl for the commercials (because football sucks). Now I don't watch it at all. The commercials suck.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Jester27 said:

+1

The young Clydesdale one was my favorite and the shaved goat one was pretty funny to I thought.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
I thought the bud light horse comercial the horse was going to hang himself. I screamed "Dont do it" :laughing

·
Eagle eyes
2,581 Posts
JayMan said:

I did :laughing at the commercial that the bug got zapped by the Paddle...
well that killed em' :crackup

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I swear I hear the same thing every year...and have for the past 10+ years.

"The commercials sucked this year...except for this one, that one, and this other one."

Seriously. Same shit every year. :p

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
The only good commercial was godaddy.com :laughing

Yeah, the commercials this year sucked more then Jayman at Ryan Seacrest house :shake

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I liked the FedEx one with the cavemen. Oh, and the one with the girl playing football.

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
I guess I'm the only one that thought they were not that bad. I liked...

The Clydesdale's of course.
The streaking sheep.
The Sprint (I think) cell phone with the thief deterrent.
Michelob Ultra Amber - Tackle
Pizza Hut - Cheesy Bites - Jessica Simpson wasn't bad. She could have had less on but it was ok.

Go Daddy wasn't bad. They would be much better if the network would relax.

I hated the Honda one. The dirty trucker girl in/on a Honda "truck"? :barf If just isn't right.

James

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
EpyonXero said:
I liked the FedEx one with the cavemen. Oh, and the one with the girl playing football.
I liked the caveman one as well. :laughing

James

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
The whole thing was lame and boring. Complete letdown. Game was boring. Commercials were boring. As much as I like the Stones I have to say their performance was lackluster. This football season ended on a downer for me.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
StockShift said:
:thumb
FedEX
Sierra Mist
Bud Light

:down
Pizza Hut
Burger King
Overstock.com
Mobile ESPN
Hummer H3
That hummer commercial just proved to me that their whole plan is t destroy the planet. :shake

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
The Hummer commercial with the monsters was thee worse commercial ever....

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
timy said:
The Hummer commercial with the monsters was thee worse commercial ever....
NO. The Honda one was. The hummer one was just behind it.

James

1 - 20 of 39 Posts