Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son was watching a modern version of Speed Racer(most of you to young to remember original) and it is cool,same basic animation has first one just more mordern cars.Anyway,he had a camera that flew on a remote control plane giveing him overhead view of whats up ahead.I need one of these.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Here he comes, Here comes Speed Racer...

I loved speed racer, I had no idea that there was a new series out :D. Any idea What Channel it was on? I miss that show. And you aint old SVRacer, just.. well. nevermind :redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
279 Posts
off topic but hey teabagger....your name have any sexual reference???:laughing :snarf

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My choice in names is kinda from F1 raceing fans vs Nascar fans,used to be that f1 fans were called teabaggers.I have never "teabagged" anyone...........Yet.Kind thought since I had an English bike it would be relevent.
The new Speed Racer was on Cartoon Network around whatever time I posted this topic.I didn't get to see the "new"Trixie,Elizabeth Hurley would be a good model for her character.:p

·
Registered
904 Posts
havent caught the new speed racer yet but has anyone seen the modern day superfriends (justice league):thumb very cool!

they also re-did he-man, i think it's pretty good as well...

the new tranformers (there are 2 series out there) both suck though:(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Seen it with my kids a couple of weeks ago :cool:
I love the original :D
Damn I'm getting old :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts