Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it finally happened, after a few years of working out of my garage, It grew out of control. At any given time last summer my poor little garage was packed with bikes so it was on to the next logical step............

On April 1 of this year I will be opening the doors to my new shop, Shiny Side Up Motorcycle Service located in Redmond.

I will not be carrying parts until later this summer as I am still setting things up with parts distributors.

As of now, the doors are actually already open but I am still waiting on my lifts to arrive and the tire equipment.

I would like to say thanks to all of you. Your business has been very appreciated and without it, none of this would have been possible. And I want to extend an even bigger thank you to (you know who you are) because without you, none of this would be happening.

For more information, please visit my website at:
http://shinysideupmotorcycleservice.com
(please excuse the mess as it is partly under construction)

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Congrats on the opening. I wish you well!

·
M.F.I.C.
1,721 Posts
Congratulations!

I've got two beautiful bikes, and you're the ONLY one I'm gonna let wrench on 'em.

I've put my money where my mouth is, and I've got nothing but praises for the work you've already done for me!

:clap

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Sweet, I know you will do well. The quality work you do and word of mouth will have you overflowing with customers!! Congrats and best wishes bro!!!:clap

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:woot :clap Congrats mang, I'll send anyone that comes my way in your direction!;)

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey thanks a lot guys.

beer sounds good!

drinky cow. call me and i will schedule you in.

and on that dyno, the one i want cost $30,000. i dont think it is going to happen this year. the spot i have now is pretty small ( i share a building with a hi performance porsche shop) and a dyno will not fit in there. next year i plan on expanding to a larger location and possibly hiring 1 or 2 people. but a dyno is in the business plan along with some other very kewl things.

·
Katooomofdoom
468 Posts
Congrats on things coming together guy! you've got my permanent buisness and you know you're puttin the 1270 kit in my 12R once i get it! :D

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Right on. I've been meaning to talk to you about wrenching on both my bikes. I guess I don't have an excuse any more.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats, Adrian. Should be getting some business from me, relatively soon.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts