Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really sucks. i've never really payed attention until now, but nicole kidman cant act to save her life. i'm really not with clooney's acting in this either. bout the only good movie he was in was the perfect storm.

to top off this wonderful evening im also watching some cheesy ass movie with ice cube in it. ice cube isnt all that bad, but some of the movies he chooses to do really suck as well. this one is john carpenter's ghosts of mars. description: "an intergalactic cop and her team join forces with a dangerous criminal to battle supernatural forces." oooh, scarey. blah. :redflip

oh yea, to top it off, after this sucky movie (the ice cube one) under siege 2 starring the dork of all dorks mr. steven segal comes on.

sunday nights suck. please god save me! :(

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sunday nights are awesome for TV. It's the only night i'll make it a point to watch TV. Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Mind of the Married Man, or the Practice, also the Simpsons.

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
madkat said:
that movie is exactly like pitch black with vin diesel
pitch black was actually good though. i think its about the only movie i like vin in. the others he's done make him look like a moron, especially THE movie (if you know what im referring to). :redflip

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gerry said:
Sunday nights are awesome for TV. It's the only night i'll make it a point to watch TV. Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Mind of the Married Man, or the Practice, also the Simpsons.
and all of those suck. the sorpranos WAS good. hbo is really pissing me off with all these mini-series. they show them like everyday 3 or 4 times. they're killing themsevles. and that six feet under crap, jesus christ. argh. :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

the simpsons is exempt from this. even though i dont watch it anymore, i dont think its as bad as the rest of the list above.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
chammer said:
pitch black was actually good though. i think its about the only movie i like vin in. the others he's done make him look like a moron, especially THE movie (if you know what im referring to). :redflip
who doesn't know that movie. i swear every 16 yr old out on a fri/sat night thought that they had a race car after they saw that damn movie :laughing

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
madkat said:
who doesn't know that movie. i swear every 16 yr old out on a fri/sat night thought that they had a race car after they saw that damn movie :laughing
yea, it bloody sucks. however, while i was pissed for a while about this, now im extremely happy and wish they'd make another one (i hear they are too). why? because. its quite simple. see, before this movie came out making imports and their racing popular, cops would rag on domestic cars that were truly fast. giving bs tickets for loud exhaust, no cats, etc etc. now, guess who gets screwed over? thats right! import guys. bwhahaha!!! :redflip

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
yeah but they still pull over the domestics down here. but hey, they don't have anything better to do. my stepdad has fun with the import crowd. he has a sunfire that blows past a lot of them and he loves to show them up :laughing

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aye. if you're being stupid, you'll still get pulled. but all the trivial bs that they used to pull domestics over for is now being applied to imports instead. :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
hey now, i've never been pulled over for anything trivial.....:redflip
actually the cops have always been dicks to the import crowd that meets out here on saturdays. they get pulled over for anything and everything. but hey, i don't care cause i have a nice car that blends in :D

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Two things:

1) In the Peacemaker...when the sniper has the guy carrying a NUCLEAR device in downtown New York has him in his sites.....he hesitates because a little girl gets in the way. No offense, and being serious here, taking her out to get to him is a bad choice, but given the guy had the intent to detonate a NUCLEAR damn device....TAKE THE SHOT! sheesh

2) I was wathcing t.v. and they are doing a celeb special on Steven Seagal....apparently he IS a mysterious mofo with some shady spec-ops crap in his background.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts