Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crackup

My roomie was just upstairs nailing his gf... I walked up. Knocked on the door and waited. I heard em scurrying around...

When they got to the door.. I said, " Could you turn down the tv and ask Nikki to be a little louder. It's hard as fuck to get off down here when I can't hear you guys..." :laughing

Jay slammed the door in my face as I walked away laughing.. :crackup

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
:clap good work man, good work :thumb

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
good lord!!!! :lol that is too funny, and another reason i don't like having roomates..

I'm convinced. You are the devil's spawn.

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
You're my hero. Well, my hero for the day, anyway. But that's just funny! I wish I had the nerve to do that with a straight face...:crackup :clap

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
LMAO thats fucking hillarious!

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
That reminds me of what I did to one of my roommates many a year ago. He and 'this girl' he had met the night before were going at it early in the morning after we had all been up all night partying. His bed was making such an unbelievable racket it was driving me insane. Instead of freaking out on him (that would have been fruitless), I said, "Hey Gus... Can you hear that??" They both started and laughing and went right back at it. Damn them to hell!!

:rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
LMFAO!!!:crackup I used to live in the barracks and the heaters in all of the rooms in the hall were interconnected. If you banged on one at one end, the guy at the other end could hear it. One night I was railing this chic with all kinds of reckless abandon. The bed was slamming up against the heater on one end and my wall locker on the other. I didn't realize how much noise we were making. When we were done, I went out to get a drink of water. When I opened my door all of my buddies were lined up in the hall. They had dragged a couch out in the hall and were waiting for us to emerge. I opened the door to alot of applause. Needless to say we went to her place from then on. :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
WOLVER1NE said:

they had.....what? good god man, don't leave us all hanging!!!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And this is why people like me more as a rambunctious drunk than as a quiet thoughtful stoner. :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
Its Choose Your Own Adventure!
Gosh..kids these days have ZERO imagination. :shake

:p

I dont wanna be too presumptuous...

for all I know they could have all had venereal disease :shrug

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Sorry i had to leave the room for awhile and then I was hungry for a grill cheese.......you get the idea. Must have hit post by accident. Sorry, I had to queeze in my one boneheaderd move for the day. i'm just glad I could remember what the hell i was talking about and finish the thought. :shake

1 - 18 of 18 Posts