Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems like everyone wants to lose weight come the new year including me. Gotta get in race shape right? :laughing

So how has everyone done so far this year? I've lost about 10lbs and I'm down to 196 as of this morning. I haven't weighed that little since the end of High School. Last April I started around 220-225. Gonna have to start buying new clothes soon.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
i started the year at 310 and am down to 298... i was 361 last june!

·
Registered
340 Posts
started last year at 225 , went to the gym everyday
for a year quit smoking changed my diet and i am now 270lbs. :( :( :( so no more wieghts for me :shake :confused

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I would like to gain 1 or 2 hp between now and my first day out. Its been prety tough getting into any sort of routine with my crazy work schedule and the times i am free I am just too damn tired. As a whole I am eating a little better and am cutting way down on the soda for water and sportdrinks. Next week I will be able to get in for 3 or 4 days so I am hoping I can get into a rhythm and go from there :thumb

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
i'm 97 pounds and prob losing. Need to hit the weights again and gain back my muskles

·
It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden sto
1,920 Posts
I'm about 185 to 190 for the last couple of years, your all gunna hate me but I eat A LOT of whatever I want and I don't gain more than a lb or two tops. I am trying to eat better, jog more, and get back into working out so I can get to where I want to be for summer ;) It's fun to be 21, too bad time is going so fast though.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
rockstar84 said:
I'm about 185 to 190 for the last couple of years, your all gunna hate me but I eat A LOT of whatever I want and I don't gain more than a lb or two tops. I am trying to eat better, jog more, and get back into working out so I can get to where I want to be for summer ;) It's fun to be 21, too bad time is going so fast though.
It will catch up to ya sooner or later:redflip :laughing

Tom

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
tommymac said:
I would like to gain 1 or 2 hp between now and my first day out. Its been prety tough getting into any sort of routine with my crazy work schedule and the times i am free I am just too damn tired. As a whole I am eating a little better and am cutting way down on the soda for water and sportdrinks. Next week I will be able to get in for 3 or 4 days so I am hoping I can get into a rhythm and go from there :thumb

Tom
Cant you just take some "test. patches"?

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
C'mon on Tom, you fatty. Get on it. :nanana

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
<----75 in 4 months, completely healthy too. :)

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
opinion914 said:
i lost 30 lbs in 2 months...dont ask how, its not worth it.
That def sucks, we will get you to barnstormers and fatten you up if its the last thing we do:D

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
opinion914 said:
i lost 30 lbs in 2 months...dont ask how, its not worth it.
I'll tell you what it is from... getting F'd over by the person you once thought the world of. Better days ahead Kevin :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I was 190ish around thxgiving, and I'm 185 now. Combo of losing fat and gaining muscle. Body fat 12% now. Starting to look like my old self again. I probably not going to gain any HP from losing weight, but will gain stamina at the end of the trackdays, less forearm pump, and strength to muscle the fat SV around. :p

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
BrettWho? said:
Two weeks ago I was 266, today I am 263....the McD's yesterday didn't help.:D I'm going to work on getting down to 220-230 by May.
Glad you're following the sound advice we gave you in the HealthNut forum. :nanana

1 - 20 of 28 Posts