Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna get flamed for this but....

I know based on "averages" that I'm "average" which is fine.

However, after numerous strip searches (not sure I'm ever going to get used to those) I've determined that I'm "above" average as far as the prison population is concerned.

Oh, and the whole "black python" thing..... only in pR0n. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
If it were me,,, there would be a shrinkage factor, if some guy was handling the twins. :D
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
~LongRider~ said:
If it were me,,, there would be a shrinkage factor, if some guy was handling the twins. :D
Ewww, I don't touch them for shit's sake. :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,689 Posts
HMan said:
Ewww, I don't touch them for shit's sake. :laughing
:laughing :crackup

There's a pun in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,689 Posts
You're doing the searches - you tell me! (rhetorical, don't answer!)
 

·
hope the sheep are happy before the shearing
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
HMan said:
Gonna get flamed for this but....

I know based on "averages" that I'm "average" which is fine.

However, after numerous strip searches (not sure I'm ever going to get used to those) I've determined that I'm "above" average as far as the prison population is concerned.

Oh, and the whole "black python" thing..... only in pR0n. :D
well the good part is - on average it want hurt so bad if they drag you in a cell some day.;)
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: There is one bright-side for the day.

use2b said:
well the good part is - on average it want hurt so bad if they drag you in a cell some day.;)
Don't have cells unless you are in Seg. :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
HMan said:
Ewww, I don't touch them for shit's sake. :laughing
Unfortunateley I have to in my job ( no wise ass comments now) fo rwhen these wannabe players come in with warts or an STD I have to culture the discharge so I get to ram a Q-tip up the urethra. For treatment most will get some pills but the pita ones get a shot of rocephin which hurts like a mofo. I even saw to of these clowns in tears. At least it may teach them to be more careful next time.

Oh and see if anyone knows what the trauma/er handshake is:laughing

Tom
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tommymac said:
Unfortunateley I have to in my job ( no wise ass comments now) fo rwhen these wannabe players come in with warts or an STD I have to culture the discharge so I get to ram a Q-tip up the urethra. For treatment most will get some pills but the pita ones get a shot of rocephin which hurts like a mofo. I even saw to of these clowns in tears. At least it may teach them to be more careful next time.

Oh and see if anyone knows what the trauma/er handshake is:laughing

Tom
Mine goes like this.

They step into the room. Hand me their brown shirt, (I search all items of clothing), then their white tee, then their pants, then their socks (after they shake them out well), then their boxers. (oops, left out their shoes or state issue boots). Then they open their mouth, then raise their tounge and use their hands to pull open their cheeks (like making a funny face). They then "raise the sac" and pull to each side. They then turn around. Turn hands back so I can see the palms and raise one foot at a time to see the "palm" of their feet. Then pull back their ears and if they have long hair they run their hands through their hair. Then they bend over and spread (always the highlight of the process).

"All right, all done. Get dressed."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,597 Posts
HMan said:
Mine goes like this.

They step into the room. Hand me their brown shirt, (I search all items of clothing), then their white tee, then their pants, then their socks (after they shake them out well), then their boxers. (oops, left out their shoes or state issue boots). Then they open their mouth, then raise their tounge and use their hands to pull open their cheeks (like making a funny face). They then "raise the sac" and pull to each side. They then turn around. Turn hands back so I can see the palms and raise one foot at a time to see the "palm" of their feet. Then pull back their ears and if they have long hair they run their hands through their hair. Then they bend over and spread (always the highlight of the process).

"All right, all done. Get dressed."
And you like this job????:confused
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cesj said:
And you like this job????:confused
I like the job. I don't like that particular "duty" of my job. Thankfully I only do that when I'm working visit shakedown. We have to do a stripsearch after a visit or if they go outside the fence for any reason.

Noone leaves the fence on my shift though unless they are returning from a trip and I don't work rear sallyport yet so no biggie there.
 

·
Bike Bastardizer
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
HMan said:
I don't work rear sallyport yet so no biggie there.
Dare I even ask? :eek
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
V2Neal said:
Dare I even ask? :eek
Look up sallyport. LoL

Screw it... here is a sallyport.

{door} chamber/room {door}

Only one door is ever opened at one time. This keeps someone from hiding and charging the door to escape.

There is one up front where we (officers) and people in general come through. Then a big one in back where road crew and vehicles come through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,597 Posts
:eek:wned :takeit :leghump :hehehe
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kinda weak from someone of your caliber small as it may be don't you think there Scot?
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top