Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it wasn't my bike, but my truck got broken into. They busted the rear glass out and stole my stereo stuff. This makes the third time i have had shit stolen from where i live. Guess I'm a slow learner. So to hell with Legacy Park! Our wonderful Hwy Patrolman that is suppose to patrol here after dark didn't see a thing. Guess I'll be looking for another place to live now.

On the upside my truck was fully insured with no deductible. I still have the factory cd player for the truck so i will be using the insurance money to fund the repair of my crashed bike.

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
Bummer - makes you feel kinda violated somehow, doesn't it. :( :shake :shrug

(One reason I don't mind living in a quiet crime-free little neighborhood in the 'boonies' of Gas-town.... - that and the 5-mile, 10 minute drive to work :))

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Man, tis the season I guess for real... about 2 weeks ago in the heat of the stealing season on CF here, I had my GPS unit from my car stolen. Well a few days later they broke back in and took the radar detector... which makes no sense that they didn't take it the first time since it was plugged right into the same Y-outlet which they also took the first time. The balls on some of these people.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Dammit Chad! I couldna' believe it when you told me earlier today, but you never said anything about the back window! Shiate.

Move onto this side o town...me and Big Mikey will keep an eye on your pad for ya' when you are out and about. Plus, a house 2 houses away is up for repo from what I have heard.

Good luck gettign that Kat fixed...and I am sorry to those others who have been victimized as of late :(

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Yo there's a house for rent in my neighborhood. It's pretty quiet over here. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can get the #. It even has a small garage.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Henry any info would be good. Do you know what the price is? Is it a single car garage or a single bike garage?

Chad

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
PhaQuad said:
Single car, detached from the house so you can rev the piss out the bike. heheeheh

I'll get the # for you.
I don't know if you want to live in the same neighborhood as Henry.:shake He does a whole lot of :toast :barf. Just ask his neighbors.:laughing

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hell then I should fit right in!! :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got it man, thanks a bunch. I'll call in the morn and get the details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts