Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sort of spin off from my geek question thread...

You ever hear someone say something and just think wtf are they talking about/thinking?

In my other thread, I mentioned the network connectivity issues. Well, when they realized it was a bad cable, they said to the guy who's machine it was "Bet you never realized you're machine's the problem, huh?"

He looked confused as the network weenie walked out the door so I said:
"Apparently your machine's bad network cable is doing something funny to the network."
To which he replied:
"Oh, really? I know my mouse has been acting up."

:eh wtf

I was so shocked I had no reply. :shake

Share some of yours...

·
Registered
661 Posts
a coworker sent an email to the manager asking, "should i do A or B?"

the manager's reply simply said, "yes."

:confused

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Oh hell... I got too many. Hmmm, I gotta' get a good one.

Well, at a 3 letter organization some new-hire was clearly shown how to get to an office for their first day of work. This was on Friday, first day is Monday. Very simple. Told them to write the office number down, floor, hall, etc. Walked them to the office. Nice.

Monday rolls around. They are late late late for first day. Hmmmm. Everyone asks "maybe she doesn't know how to get here"? I adamantly say "no, we showed her". Gov't dude backs me up on this.

Someone (mgr.) goes to lobby to see if she's there for some reason... Been waiting for almost 2 hrs for someone to come get her. FORGOT how to get to the office.

WTF???

Barry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts