Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I'm kinda new here but I ready like this site
I just parted with my old bike a 98 gsxr600 full sudco and down 1 tooth on the front ( needed mony to go to school) and I miss riding alot now I'm geting a new bike and I really like the zx636 I was just wanting to talk to a few people that had one and see what they think about it

thax

·
Registered
106 Posts
I know they are at least as fast as mine(if not faster).. and they look sexy as hell!!! Feel confortable too... And the ZX-10 looks sweet!!! And comfortable as well. Can't wait too see one on the street.. So I can see what its really got!

I think if you sit on the 636, And it fits you right.. then you should go for it... All new 600s have plenty of power... Probly a just little more than the 98 gixxer... and they all are capable handlers.. Its all how it fits you, and if you like the looks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the zx636 ynd the r6 "feel" the lightest to me r6 is a little more comfy but all the new bikes are a vast improvement over my old bikes feel

·
You can keep your CHANGE
1,931 Posts
sorry to hijack this thread.. but hey dude..
your favourite liquid silver 04 R6 is calling you~

either way, I think both bikes fit you good. With your personality, I think you might like the 636 more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.