Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Blake and I went to a car dealership the other day to look at trucks right? Well, we saw this kid on a Aprilia 50 riding........and he was wearing his helmet...HALF WAY ON HIS HEAD! We were like WTF????? Blake kept saying "Look at the Aprilia 50!" And I kept saying, "Look at that :asshole wearing his helmet around his forehead!" :laughing :eek:

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
But that is the only way to wear one and look COOL! Didn't you know that?:laughing

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Down here you see that a lot, come on you spend all that cash on BLING BLING and you have to wear a lid NO WAY hahahah:asshole

·
Registered
597 Posts
I see that crap around here also. Mostly on college types riding scooters but some bikers too. They look like they are refugees from the intelectually challenged classes.

Speaking of challenged, do we have spell check here?

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Fortunately, CA has a helmet law, so I don't have to see that...but I bet it looks idiotic. If anyone has a pic of some moron wearing his helmet like this, please post it so I can have a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or how about these idiots that ride there bike w/their helmet locked on the backseat :laughing :shake

·
Registered
21 Posts
what is wrong with the helmet on the backseat. when i went to drop the wide off at work but knew i was picking her up in the car. i had nowhere else to put it

·
Registered
254 Posts
there is a clown here who rides an f4i and is wayyyy to cool to wear his helmet below half way. if you try and tell him he looks at you like your the moron:shake

·
Registered
203 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
So, Blake and I went to a car dealership the other day to look at trucks right? Well, we saw this kid on a Aprilia 50 riding........and he was wearing his helmet...HALF WAY ON HIS HEAD! We were like WTF????? Blake kept saying "Look at the Aprilia 50!" And I kept saying, "Look at that :asshole wearing his helmet around his forehead!" :laughing :eek:
Yeah Im dumbfounded why peeps wear their helmets like that. Same goes for the "cruising" helmets, how the hell is a helmet like that gonna help you in a crash, they also look like kippahs to me :laughing

·
Registered
973 Posts
this has to be by far the coolest smilie :asshole

anyways on to the topic..you also see it alot (helmet on top of head) in NJ at Seaside, which is a popular place to cruise and hangout..squidheaven!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Hey we look cooler with bugs in our teeth and a face full of skin grafts always looks good too;)

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
FZR Ace said:
Fortunately, CA has a helmet law, so I don't have to see that...but I bet it looks idiotic. If anyone has a pic of some moron wearing his helmet like this, please post it so I can have a good laugh.
Since when did CA re-enstate the helmet law? Or am I totally without a clue?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Homeslice said:
Ever since they obtained intelligence. States that don't have helmet laws are stupid.
You actually believe this??? You think being told what to do by the government is a good thing?? I bet you're gonna change your mind in a few years when ya can't even walk down the street without being required to wear full riot gear...

I personally always wore my helmet.. I did it for safety.. But.... I absolutely resented wearing it just because it was the law...

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
We get a lot of squids wearing helmets like that or the shiny nazi style helmets.

As for helmet laws, I feel people should have the choice, but I will never ride without one. If you want to spill your grey matter all over the pavemnet, I have no problem with it. Oh and I have seen plenty of this sort of stuff in the ER, and it doesnt really phase me too much although I hear it from the staff since I ride a "donor cycle" as they call it.

Tom

·
MotoGP World Champion
21,790 Posts
Nick Name said:
You actually believe this??? You think being told what to do by the government is a good thing??
No, but I think it's worse to be forced to pay higher insurance because some idiot without a helmet gets killed. People who don't wear a helmet are selfish......they don't care about other riders having to pay higher insurance, and they don't care about the feelings of their loved ones if they get killed.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts