Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Are we there yet?
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a couple of months ago my wife and I decided to spend a couple of weeks in San Diego during Christmas and New Years. I should have thought ahead and skipped Alaska Airlines and driven my truck down. If I had done that I could have trailered my bike and been riding my ass off down here in the upper 60's/lower 70's weather that has been happening instead sitting here on the PC bitching about it. Today is the worst day so far for weather and its cloudy and 65...it's a god damn SOCAL cold snap and is still 30 degrees warmer than it would be in Seattle.

Life just isn't fair, man.

Happy New Year all,
Mike

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
DanGTI337 said:
Way to bring out the bright side. :eek :(
+1 :eek

heres to being alive :toast

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
same thing happened to me last year same damn area too........

·
Are we there yet?
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're right alanheng, I should go out and drown myself in the ocean immediately.

I'll tell you what though, I saw some pics from Phuket Island in Thailand that were wild. My wife and I have vacationed there a couple of times and have visited Phi Phi Island, Phuket City, and Patong and Karon beaches on the other side of the island. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world as far as I'm concerned but it probably sucks to be there during a tsunami.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.