Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you got a job offer for more money/better opportunities but you had to work with your ex could you?

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
RottnDog said:
:crackup

{sidenote}
You feeling ok from the wreck man?
{/sidenote}
still sore and the rash hurts. dealing with the insurance and crappy hospital is giving me a daily headache

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
RottnDog said:
If you got a job offer for more money/better opportunities but you had to work with your ex could you?
Sure, but only if I could taz him every now and then... :citadel

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
oh I forgot to add the person who they cheated on you with works there as well.

You know as I type this out the question seems to answer itself.:laughing

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Fuck no. I can't even live in the same state as my ex. It used to be because I was scared of him and because I knew he'd make my life as much a living hell as possible. Its now because I'd probably f'n kill him for being such a shitty dad to my kids.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
I HAD the opportunity to work with my ex. I went in for an interview and they never called me back! :rant I guess he told them I was his wicked bitch of the east ex wife. :rolleyes I guess he couldn't handle working with me, while I had no problem working with him.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SV_Rogue said:
I HAD the opportunity to work with my ex. I went in for an interview and they never called me back! :rant I guess he told them I was his wicked bitch of the east ex wife. :rolleyes I guess he couldn't handle working with me, while I had no problem working with him.
See I am thinking it wouldn't be a big deal but everyone tells me I'm nutz.

But I am thinking the problem would be what you said. I am probably supposed to have horns growing out of my head and if I don't it will throw her whole game off.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Sure why not? I lived with his stupid ass for 4 years 24/7 and did not manange to kill him. I could put up with him from 9-5. As for the person he cheated on me with. At least now she would be legal!:shake

·
Teufelhunden
1,301 Posts
Not just NO but HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!

She made my life a living hell for the time we were married and after the divorce she continues to do it. Never has the kids call me, write me, etc. etc.

Once, ONCE in my son's 10 years has he called me on Father's Day (never mind he called on the following Monday so that doesn't count) They have a acronym for it P.A.S. (Parent Alienation Syndrome)

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Union Jack said:

She made my life a living hell for the time we were married and after the divorce she continues to do it. Never has the kids call me, write me, etc. etc.

Once, ONCE in my son's 10 years has he called me on Father's Day (never mind he called on the following Monday so that doesn't count) They have a acronym for it P.A.S. (Parent Alienation Syndrome)
I'm sorry she's such a bitch, but this is just the reason I'd work with my ex. He's miserable and I'm happy. He tries to do anything to break me, still. Since he's worked with that company, he's taken me to court twice for child custody in an attempt to have the kids taken away from me. Always trying to say I'm sleeping around. (wouldn't that be my new hubby's thing to do to me. . .not an ex? :confused) Anyway, he knows how happy I am without him. It would be like rubbing salt in a wound for him to see me everyday with a smile on my face. He wouldn't be able to contain himself. He'd get himself fired or he'd quit. My way of thinking, as long as he doesn't have a good job (he doesn't pay child support since we have 50/50 custody), he can't save money to take me back to court.

A few months ago he did quit working for them. Now he's back doing vinyl siding with his brother. He won't have the money now to try to take me back to court and the kids are getting too old to drag through it again. So, even though I didn't get the job (and went back to work for my inlaws), I don't worry about him taking me back. That is enough to make me happy. And, I didn't have to see him everyday to make this happen. :laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
RottnDog said:
oh I forgot to add the person who they cheated on you with works there as well.

You know as I type this out the question seems to answer itself.:laughing
:lmao

no, really?

:laughing

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Union Jack said:

Yeah I saw the P.A.S in the parenting class you have to take now.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
For the right amount of money I could, but I would have to be issued this:

And this:

Be able to deploy a couple of these around my workspace.

Yeah, that bitch still scares the hell out of me.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts