Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats ya'lls thoughts on dating a stripper? This outta be an interesting thead. :D

Deuce

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
As long as she keeps the bizness where it belongs at the club nothing wrong with it unfortunately there are few girls that are capable of it they get mixed up in some assholes and drugs etc....

·
Registered
149 Posts
I almost dated a stripper, she came over one day and showed me pictures of her getting it on with other girls at the strip club!!!! Yeah it was cool but I didn't think my girlfirend at the time would think it was a good idea to have a little sandwich action....hehehe. I blew it off, yes that was stupid but that girlfriend is now my wife so I think I made a good choice:confused

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well..........my cousin would tell you "once a party girl, always a party girl". Good dating material.......but as he learned very quickly, not necessarily marriage material. His lasted about 6 months. She still liked "playing" with other men. :)

As always, it depends on the stripper......and maybe what "stage" she is at in her career.

Go for it. At least you will have plenty of wild and crazy sex for a while. :)

·
yes it is
131 Posts
It can be the coolest thing in the world, for a while at least.

Just make sure you are not in any way the insecure or jealous type. You've got to be real open about what she does for a living. And don't expect her to suddenly "clean-up" her act for you at any time. Most girls are making way too much cash money to even start to think about long term issues like what are they going to do once they hit their 30s.

...but in the mean time, it's the coolest thing in the world!:D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I think most women are "strippers" at heart. Most of them enjoy stripping for their man if they give it a chance. As far as dating a professional "stripper", use your best judgement. Most of the strippers around here are crack-whore flunkies and you wouldn't want to take one home only to have a little gift from her that you'd never get rid of. In a larger area, you may actually have some ladies who realize the money-making opportunity for what it is: a means to achieve their goals. If you find one like that, grab your cuffs and hold on, because that could be an interesting ride. I think I'll stay away from the strippers around here, though........

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Thoughts on dating a stripper

BABETTE said:
Is that the honda girl your dating? :D If so, how R U dealing with it? :laughing

Nope, but the thought just popped into my head. I've been there and done that (a few times) and I was curious as to what everybody else thought.

Deuce

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have had friends who have, and I would say dont do it, not because everyone would be checkin out your girl nekkid ( which has issues all in itself ) but because every single one of them had HUGE issues, baggage like an airliner. It takes a certain type of person to strip and be comfortable with it, from my small sample of the ones I have met, every one of them had some sort of abuse in thier past, lack of attention from "daddy" which caused them to fell the need to have a job like this.
Do what you want and are comfortable with, if you are lookin for a "FUN" girlfriend , it could be the ticket, but I personally think there are gonna be issues there. have fun and PLAY SAFE ( you know what I mean )

Nate

·
What?
1,435 Posts
Let us know how good she is!! :laughing

I've always wanted to have one of those poles in my bedroom for "private showings" :D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hell no I wouldn't to much BS

·
Registered
440 Posts
My thoughts, try and have what fun you can. Some can be a real blast. But as mentioned before somewhere above, watch out for the drugs and shit like that.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Bluestreak said:

I've always wanted to have one of those poles in my bedroom for "private showings" :D
Even better...the canopy bed with the mirror ceiling :lick :lick :lick

·
Registered
737 Posts
my best friend did it for a bit. he thought it was awesome at first, but quickly realized that the only good thing about dating a stripper is their body and their sexual experience. everything else sucked....she couldn't carry on a conversation and all she wanted to do was go shopping. the rest of us no longer thought of it as "cool you are dating a stripper" we thought of it as "how can you put up with her? she is dumb as a post."

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bluestreak said:

The new one or the old ones? lol

Deuce

·
Registered
164 Posts
recreationally, yes I would date one. As for a serious thing? No way. As people have said, there's usually way too much emotional baggage there.

·
What?
1,435 Posts
Deuce said:
The new one or the old ones? lol

Deuce

How about all of the above? :redflip

Do I have a new hero?
:think

1 - 20 of 55 Posts