Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever watch these guys? I just love them, nothing is better than watching Moe use his hyped up ego to make everyone bow to his every need. And god for bid if you disagree with Moe he is just going to slap you up side the head and poke in the eyes. He always seemed like a nice guy in the beginning but then the true colors always shine through in the end, don't they.

Then there is curly I mean this guy can't think for himself and is basically a total yes man to the almighty Moe. It basically seems as if he is trying to prove himself to Moe all the time, but why he seems to have his shit together but always seems to follow right behind Moe in the end...... almost like they are joined at the hip.

Last there is Larry a good guy mixed up in the wrong crowd it just wouldn't be the three stooges with out him now would it.

The moral of this post watch your P's and Q's otherwise Moe might just poke you in the eye or slap you up side the head for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
i was looking at the boxed sets on DVD.
but wasn't sure who to get them for... :shrug

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
i would go so far as to say "huge" fan,
but i watched them. i think i'd get more
out of them now, than i did back then.

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
I know who the first two are but who the third? hmmm...

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Stitch Jones said:
I know who the first two are but who the third? hmmm...
:laughing I'll give you a hint (since I was the orginal poster and clean copied and pasted it over here before MOe deleted it) He now lives in new york and is a moderator in the grandstands:laughing

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
ahhhh...i was in the air about that one. hope moe's dick falls off. thank you, come again

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
should i get u some sticks?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts