Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
20,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that a lot of times when going into a straight stretch of road that my throttle seems to hang wide open, sometimes i cant get it to let off till the end of the straight:confused anybody else have this problem?

this also happens when coming out of turns,

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Also try pulling the grip off and clean underneath on the clip on. I had this problem in the summer. Went through the trouble of replacing my cables when all I had to do was clean and lube up the clip on.

· Registered
2,920 Posts
YZFRob said:
check the cable routing. Might be kinked.
ol808lo said:
Also try pulling the grip off and clean underneath on the clip on. I had this problem in the summer. Went through the trouble of replacing my cables when all I had to do was clean and lube up the clip on.
:kickballs :slap

joke anyone?

· Registered
20,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gixxerman03 said:
im sorry you must be talkin to, opps im sorry i forgot that you arent anyones daddy. i think that you are the one that needs to put down the crackpipe cause its messing with your head.

the seafood has obviously eaten a whole in your brain, EVERYBODY knows that lil R1 is 98% of the time in front of that gixxer:nanana

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.