Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we are gonna have a few of us with Thumpstars this season. and for there price they just make alot of sense. So i think we may set up a class for them minimotard. Hey maybe we can set up a dirt track at Cherryvalley for them as well. If you havent seen one of these bikes there nice.

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
......and where the hell have you been Mr. Doug? Are you lookin' to get a Thumpstar? If you need a hook up, let me know..

·
Registered
809 Posts
PocketRocketz1 said:
......and where the hell have you been Mr. Doug? Are you lookin' to get a Thumpstar? If you need a hook up, let me know..
whats up Jeremy, hows it going? Im working a deal with a buddy on one, it should ship out some time this week,I hope :p

sorry I didnt know you are the thumpstar man :(

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
remy can get them

·
1,360 Posts
poodlenuts said:
whats up Jeremy, hows it going? Im working a deal with a buddy on one, it should ship out some time this week,I hope :p

sorry I didnt know you are the thumpstar man :(
Well, Cheese and Rice, How are you supposed to know anything when you don't keep in touch with a fella.....Last I knew, you were out of the game......Glad to see your back, of course.

Are you getting one to run in the dirt or minimotard? Are you getting a 107, 120 or 125cc?

Blata is behind the Thumpstar, so we are too since we've been with Blata for three years now. Great product.

larrymacg.....Nice Avatar....I feel like i have to confess my sins now because of the way I get hypnotised by it:p

·
Polini Boy
172 Posts
Thanks dude

civic_kid said:
PocketRocketz :thumb
hey Jeremy - I didn't see this at your website - how much - any more details would be helpful.

Thanks!

·
1,360 Posts
You've got mail Mr. larrymacg!!!!

I'm on the phone with my web designer now!!!!

The Thumpstar Standard:

120cc 4 stroke - Licensed and based off of the Honda CRF motor
Electric and Kick start
Red, Yellow, Black and Blue
Billet Gas Cap
Billet Foot Pegs
Anodized Rims
12in front wheel
10in Rear wheel
adjustable rear shock
Conventional front forks

Thumpstar Pro (pictured above in Peckerheads post)
comes with:
125cc 4 stroke
Aluminum frame
Upside down forks.
I hear they are working on an upgraded rear shock before they get here.

The 120 Standards are here now and the 125cc or the Pro model isn't available in the US yet (well, I know there's only 1 and it kicks ass), but the Euro's are going crazy over them.

Anyone can email me for more information if you have any questions..... [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts