Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wheelie Attempter
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that Tim Coogan got me clean off my failure to stop ticket. I was in and out of the court - the judge didn't know what hit him! I'd definitely recommend Tim for anyone out there who is wondering what traffic lawyer to go with. :)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
:clap Right on dude! As you heard, we got off on our tickets too. Good thing i just got another ticket a couple days ago, I almost started to like cops too!:D

FTP:evilgrin

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
BCrave said:
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that Tim Coogan got me clean off my failure to stop ticket. I was in and out of the court - the judge didn't know what hit him! I'd definitely recommend Tim for anyone out there who is wondering what traffic lawyer to go with. :)
Now go out and get yourself a ticket we would be impressed with! :nanana :nanana

j/k, glad you got off da hook.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've used Tim twice now. Both times victorious. I have another court date mid-January. We'll see if we can make it 3-0. Both tickets that have been dismissed have been for speeding 20 over, give or take a few mph.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
mitch green got me outta my speeding ticket on dec 16th. i didn't even have to show up to court, but his secretary called me the next day with the good news.

i was actually in whistler :D

·
Wheelie Attempter
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Tim Coogan = Win

stevieb said:
Now go out and get yourself a ticket we would be impressed with! :nanana :nanana

j/k, glad you got off da hook.
I should have a court date coming up in a couple months for my speeding ticket of 83 on I-405 - Better call Timmy again :laughing

·
tis' the season.
1,509 Posts
wuduhel said:
mitch green got me outta my speeding ticket on dec 16th. i didn't even have to show up to court, but his secretary called me the next day with the good news.

i was actually in whistler :D
+1 Mitch Greene is the shiet. His going rate is $250. His phone number is listed in the lawyers thread, but if your lazy like me, here's his #: 206.760.9822

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
r6rebel said:
+1 Mitch Greene is the shiet. His going rate is $250. His phone number is listed in the lawyers thread, but if your lazy like me, here's his #: 206.760.9822
i paid $200

:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
my old man got pulled over doing 95 in a 45 on his goldwing, they wrote the ticket for 70+, and then tim coogan got it dismissed (although the judge did lecture my dad). highly recomended. also, i think he doesnt charge u if he fails, but u need to show up in court for that to apply

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.