Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could I possibly be selling, you ask? Why, the opportunity to send me to my certain death in our nation's capitol, of course!

For those of you who don't know, I've been raising money to run the Marine Corps Marathon with Team in Training , a cancer research benefit group. I'm a few days away from my recommitment date (where I have to have at least half of the $3900 raised), and could use your help.

I'm not asking for much. Any amount helps, even a dollar or less. Hell, if you want to ride by my place and pelt me with your pennies, I'll take 'em!

If you're at all interested in helping a great cause, go to my website here or PM me for my mailing address.

Thanks for any help you can give!

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You should have warned me our corner of the forum died again before I posted this, Rogue :shake Hater.

:redflip

·
Registered
348 Posts
She just wanted to see you in here again. And you should have known that at least one member abandonned this section.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
fatbuckRTO said:
You should have warned me our corner of the forum died again before I posted this, Rogue :shake Hater.

:redflip
No, I was hoping maybe a "serious" thread would get people to visit us more often. ;)

Our little corner of CF needs a resurrection and I was hoping you'd be the savior. :laughing You're doing a lousy job of it. :redflip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts