Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK now someone explain to me again how we get the air into the tire.
Sorry guys and gals but had to post something, it was looking empty in here

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
Yea, and don't forget to switch over to winter air.....the temps are starting to drop :twofinger

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Dont forget to use plenty of stem lube (haha stem lube):twofinger

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm stem lube I could probably find but winter air in FL. I don't think so.:laughing

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Over torque those stem caps and you can count on your headlight burning out in about a week or two....;) :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Ca-Da-Te Brother!

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just be carefule not to twist the stem. You don't want to start loosing air. Then you have to be careful about the amount of winter air you put in it is heaver than the summer air.:laughing

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
By the look of things problems with cruisers are non-existant:laughing

·
Registered
984 Posts
Well Cruisers are not known to attract a bunch of squids. So the bikes are not being torn up and wreched as often.
We do have assholes that like to snub other riders and just be all around jerks.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redrider2k2 said:
By the look of things problems with cruisers are non-existant:laughing
Just wait till the site grows. I've been to enough biker events to know that this section will be used heavily once the Cruiser side takes off.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
WIKD-R1 said:
Just wait till the site grows. I've been to enough biker events to know that this section will be used heavily once the Cruiser side takes off.
Oh im sure it will. Im betting it will be the new "Harley Hang Out":laughing :redflip

·
Registered
4 Posts
this isn't such a bad question, and it is lonely here. When I go to a place where a lot of bikes have gathered, I would like to have a guage and walk around and just see how many people are running too low or high pressures. I don't think people pay as much attention to their pressures as they should.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I agree I have seen a ton of bikes riding around on low tires.
Then they wonder why the fronts are cupping.
I keep a air gage in my jacket pocket and check the tires just about everytime I ride.
Yea this place is quite, but I think it will pick up so once it starts getting to cold to ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts