Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
book a show,i promise i wont crash
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well it's seem's some people feel it's necesary to go and cry to my sponsor's about how i brag about being number one stunter in the state,well guess what i am number one and it will stay that way because nobody has the bawlz to come and test me!! my point is i have all of these sponsors,not because i went and asked them they came to me becuase they see me and my team busting our ass'es everyday for this sport,and as for me ''bragging'' it's a open invite to all you haters out there to practice ,put in work like i have and come and test me thats what i want i want to see more stunna's up here ,not a bunch of wannabe's hating behind my back ,any way keep up the hating we all need a good laugh now and again.........oh and since sertan people think i'm a poser with no real skill here's a list of stuff my ''no talent ass is doing:redflip :discovery channel,full on t.v series,numerous high paying gigs,working with drew stone,3 more vids are in the works,invites to competion's all over the u.s

i know there will always be winy bitchs out there but to go to the place that supports everything i do and try to talk shit,:crackup not smart.............this sport is my life it's the only thing ''sport wise i've been good at so hate all you want ,i'll still be here:D

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Thats in Brian! Name the time and place and I'll be there to watch you out stunt me! :redflip

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
don't take shit from anybody............Ataboy!:clap

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
We got your back man. This guy comes in yesterday and starts mouthing off about "Brian thinks he's the shit, blah blah blah..." Anyway, so I'm looking at him going well if you're so good why aren't you sponsored by Twenty20, MotoGP, JM Enterprises (Fine Finish Customs) or even a local shop? People, get the clue, if you've got the skills and the commitment it's not hard to get a sponsorship. With that said, quit talking shit until you've got something to back you up, because for now you're just a nobody with no sponsorships and a bad attitude about your fellow riders who are out their busting their asses to make a living and put a good name on stunting.

Oh, and by the way, too anyone who's trying to get a sponsorship for stunting, bikes that look like shit tell us you probably ride like shit. Get off your ass and get a job so you can afford some cheap race body work from Ebay.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Why would someone cry to your sponsors? Do they think they're better or something? Well then let them prove it! Put up or shut up!

And if they weren't pussies, they'd call you out, not go whining to your sponsors! :shake

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Just post the bitchs names and stop your bitching............. And no I can't stunt better then you...

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
wormser77 said:
Were you the one from wa up at sportbike west? If so right on, you were pulling some shit off!

You keep posting in here and were going to have to call you a local...

·
stupid people suck....
3,464 Posts
what did i miss? :confused

:showtime

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Don't hate! Appreciate! :D

(just thought I'd throw that out there)

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
DanGTI337 said:
We got your back man. This guy comes in yesterday and starts mouthing off about "Brian thinks he's the shit, blah blah blah..." Anyway, so I'm looking at him going well if you're so good why aren't you sponsored by Twenty20, MotoGP, JM Enterprises (Fine Finish Customs) or even a local shop? People, get the clue, if you've got the skills and the commitment it's not hard to get a sponsorship. With that said, quit talking shit until you've got something to back you up, because for now you're just a nobody with no sponsorships and a bad attitude about your fellow riders who are out their busting their asses to make a living and put a good name on stunting.
that guy sounds like a jackass! I've never been to a stunting competition so brian be sure to post if one ever comes up cause i'd like to attend and take pictures!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts